Preorder basketball boxes thread

Got the breaking bug right now. Might be a bad idea, we'll see..

Have a Red Status box (30 cards) incoming as well as a Blue Status box (40 cards)

A lot of $$$ for 70 cards.

But I've been buying a few of these already and I'm hoping they look incredible in hand. This draft class is awesome.

Already grabbed a Luka Green, Luka base, Trae base, Lonnie stuff.

Also Aspirations of KD, Towns and Draymond.

This stuff seems to have flown under the radar in many ways compared to other stuff.

Yeah I was speaking with EB about orders. They are aware of ppl flipping for huge $$ .It looks like they could be limiting stock.

I get it, but the limits were put in place for a reason and even with that the supply always apparently gets "Cut down" or "drastically reduced" to Aus while USA rolls in fat people 30 deep buying thousands and thousands of boxes.

They had a 6 per type of product limit and it was cut to 3. Make it fair for all, ok, but they set the limits and it was first come first served so....it just sucks that we always get the dregs and Aus has been one of the biggest fans and buyers of NBA for years. I'm cracking all mine but I wanted a few more.

I get it, but the limits were put in place for a reason and even with that the supply always apparently gets "Cut down" or "drastically reduced" to Aus while USA rolls in fat people 30 deep buying thousands and thousands of boxes.

They had a 6 per type of product limit and it was cut to 3. Make it fair for all, ok, but they set the limits and it was first come first served so....it just sucks that we always get the dregs and Aus has been one of the biggest fans and buyers of NBA for years. I'm cracking all mine but I wanted a few more.
All good about mate. Though it’ll be interesting to see how it goes. I do see why they do it.
Unfortunately we are at the call of US.

If I win the lotto, I would be going over and buy in bulk then sell them off, whilst covering my own costs getting them here and a a few dollars to chase my own .

Are we all hoping Kmart will stock Chronicles? Or just a guess at the moment?

Been popping my head in to K Mart and Big Ws up here in Brissy but not seeing any basketball at all. Thought for sure there would be Chronicles.

I guess we'll just have to wait until the next preorder.

Anything decent I'll be jumping all over though. Gotta believe Panini continues to send product out this way.

EB games people have been surprised how fast it's been gobbled up whenever I ask them randomly also.

Pretty sure Chronicles was the last retail product of the year, won't be anything new till next year.

Back
Top Bottom