post your premium gear here

forcefedcc

If your 555 then im 666
hey guys i was just looking at some high end price cards around the place and previous sales etc and wondering if we could get a post together of some of OZCARDS BEST CARDS ???whadaya think? :? ...i know some of you guys have sick cards so lets get em in here as premium posts...if ya can put the bv with the post that would be good. :D

Well, I'll start it off. Guess these are my best two cards, BV wise. Not as much as other people's cards though. The Dual auto pulled it in my first ever box along with the Ben Wallace/Rasheed Wallace Dual GU #1/1.

04-05 Fleer E-XL ConnEXions Josh Smith/J.R Smith Dual Auto #/20 (Unpriced due to scarcity)
PICT0061.jpg

04-05 Fleer E-XL Jambalaya Lebron James (BV 250)
LeBronJamesE-XLJambalaya.jpg

hahha ruckers i knew it wouldnt be long till we saw that!! :shock: ..
ps:wade7 man i can wait till i pull a 1/1 but so far this is my best pull......04 SP authentic lebron/mj dual jersey($220 bv) :D
jordan-lebronjsy.jpg

great pull again wid the jordan. anyway my best pull was the ultimate collection signature auto of mj but am still waiting for it so to replace it until i get it is my trimarks 1 of lebron,howard and kobe.

mypic52.jpg

You mean by modern after 86? Coz Ive got a few thousand or so Celts ones. Just that they dont do much for me anymore.

I did have four 2005 1/1s in my sig remember??? Its just I collect modern cards of retired players now. Quit collecting Celts from 05 onwards. Have heaps of Banks, Perkins, Pierce autos and gu etc. Just don't care for posting them rarely.

I can't really collect modern stuff (all one million releases) per year and still afford the holes in my vintage collection. Collection EX-nrmt vintage isn't cheap.

Thats still a high end card. Look at the centering and corners. Close to perfect. Graded mint its still worth about $300US. Something to think about. Still I posted it as a Joke :lol:

yeeeaaahhh baby! :D nice cards in here now! :D ..
CMON guys dont be lazy....get your gear in this thread!

This is my best card by far. BV 250

01-02UDSweetShotThreePointShot.jpg

and heres one for chad since he likes oldschool cards so much. Not in the best condition though

KennySears.jpg

This is my holy grail... Im an old school MJ collector... will have to take pics of all the SCD graded Star cards that I have too... but this BGS 8.5 is my best card

Rookie.jpg

LOL I cant believe i missed this thread suppose thats what happens when you do night shift

these r my 3 favourite cards as i pulled them out of boxes/packs(makes it all that sweeter)

Picture114.jpg

03-04 triple dimensions warm up numbered to 499( BV 80 )
my 1st lebron card pulled in a pack

Picture115.jpg

98-99 fleer brilliants gold numbered to 99
only bought box from ebay for under 25US just hoping to get this (BV $250US)

Picture113.jpg

04-05 ud trilogy 1-2 clear cut combos numbered to 25
bought a pack from box at dplayground parramatta and pulled this they loved my visit there :x(BV not priced)

Back
Top Bottom