Poeple Have To Much Money

Yeah me too.
I wonder what his job is or what illigal products he sells?
$250,000
US Imaggine the cases of Exquisite you could bust.

$250,000 you could probably root Wades Mrs.

At the end of the day, if this card isn't won, then obviously that is not the true value of the card.

Just because there 1 bid at the moment, the reserve has not been met; meaning if the auction stays with that only 1 bid, he won't win the card.

I just hope some tool won't think that, Oh, the reserve has not been met so let's do a dummy bid. Next bid, $251,000 and reserve has been met. Haha. :p Better hit that retract button.

Cheers~

Call me crazy, but wouldn't that be THE WORST INVESTMENT EVER??? Surely only the rarest card of the greatest of all time player of all sports should even be considered to attract this sort of price. Definately one for a crackpot billionaire Miami fan (are there any?)

$250,000, i think i can buy a authentic game worn jersey of Wade from NBA store, and ask a card company make a JERSEY size card. maybe as big as a desk.

Ebay policy states

"A seller is not permitted to misuse the Reserve price feature. Misuse includes:
Stating that the high bidder is obligated to purchase the item even if the reserve price has not been met."

Most likely (Id say 100%) the bidder was purely fooling knowing the reserve won't be met and he won't be obliged to buy at that price. It offers absolutely no indication of what anyone is willing to pay for it except maybe to disillusion the not so informed. BEWARE!

I think if it were actually auctioned with a $1 start $30,000 would be a good estimate. Still thats insanely high for a piece of cardboard of a player 3 years into his career.

none of them ever won a finals MVP, or even a championship!

but still... i hear ya
the price is rather high, but if it actually makes the reserve it would set a huge precedent

The seller is probably just showing it off, and the bidder is probably the sellers mate trying to make it look more valuable than it is.

Nice card though, wouldn't mind trading him a couple of my Fleer base cards for it.

any chance of seller only wnat to showcase his/her card to the world without selling it??? After all it did get us all to talk about it. I beleived if anyone really interested on this card, seller will most likely lower the price.

Back
Top Bottom