Please Mr Postmen.......

Is there much for sale in India?

it was the Anil Kimble warriors card surprise surprise :p
i was just doing the rounds on international ebay because i was trying to finish my set and oz was dry at the time. and also found Waqar Younis in the uk. this was over 6 months ago. got them at good prices too, both were around $8 inc postage.

Big thanks to Brad for the Outstanding SW Cards!
and a HUGE Thanks to Liam for the 2009 Beach cricket hat, i will wear it with pride first game next season!!

scan0002.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0005.jpg

scan0001.jpg

Awesome cards Ron :thumbsup: particularly like the freshman, and the 2 Retros! I won the McGrath Retro on ebay 11days ago, but Im assured its still coming via carrier pigeon from an ebay seller in Vic... McDermott for the PC or available?

Those Platinum SW's are Sweet Dan!:thumbsup: Now you just need the signed ones ;)
Dont know how much pride you will wear the cap with against the fast bowlers unless you are a good hooker!

A few little recent ones for the collection... My greatest mailday is coming this week :woot:

Need 3 more WCW's and 10 retros.... Thanks to Ron for the Langer and Marsh :)

WCW Waqar Younis.jpg

WCW Gary Kirsten.jpg

Symons Ikon Sig.jpg

Allan Border Signed Clashes.jpg

McGrath Retro.jpg

Langer 04-05 Sig.jpg

Rod Marsh Elite 11 Sig.jpg

Image Mark Waugh (and others) signing 1000 of these cards. One down 999 to go etc. etc.. No wonder his sig is wobbly. Got this on ebay for $75 after having $95 offer rejected.

IMG_1645_edited.jpg

Nice one Ron :thumbsup: Remember it originally started listing at $150 many weeks ago, so half price is sensational!

Back
Top Bottom