Please Mr Postmen.......

Great sig that one Liam. Good old Irongloves himself!!

How can Select produce a set like this with a knockout signature set, and 10 years later dish up the crap we are given now??

Great sig that one Liam. Good old Irongloves himself!!

How can Select produce a set like this with a knockout signature set, and 10 years later dish up the crap we are given now??

I would hae to agree with you 100% Brad and they seem to have given us the cold shoulder and not replied to my last email. Oh well i won't be excited about the Cricket Card issue next year (i am making a huge assumption that there will be one!)

Great Card Liam!

Well I got it in the post Monday, and I am amazed at the quality of this series of signature cards! Had to post some good pics of it instead of the auction ones... Yeah they look good in pics, but to actually have one in hand is a different story! I now look back on the ones that Dan has posted previously with a new found admiration for this series of sigs!

Thanks for looking :v:

Marsh Sig Front.jpg

Marsh Sig Back.jpg

Marsh Cert Front.jpg

Marsh Cert Back.jpg

From another era! Much more in line with their Football releases, not the low quality crap of the last few years! I think it is time to get rid of my 08 and 09 stuff and boycott their next release!
i think i will concentrate on the futera and 98 stuff and the Steve Waugh List and finish my book

Great Cards! Thanks for posting pictures!
Been a busy week for the posty already and here are a few more additions! Many thanks to Brad, Dan, Les and a couple from the bay! Probably will be it for a little while now...

RM Ricky Ponting FDI.jpg

HA Ricky Ponting.jpg

BMS Steve Waugh.jpg

AR Shane Warne.jpg

AR Damien Fleming.jpg

AR Paul Reifell.jpg

AR Michael Slater.jpg

WCW Damien Fleming.jpg

Mark Waugh WCW.jpg

WCW Sachin Tendulkar.jpg

WCW Anil Kumble.jpg

WCW Aravinda DeSilva.jpg

A question for Liam and Dan - how the hell do you get your pics to come up so clearly??

Don't quite know where Slater fits in but I had to have it. Any ideas?. The others cost as much as a box. Not as much fun to open but at least i got what I wanted.

IMG_1640_edited.jpg

IMG_1642_edited.jpg

What are the Warriors worth?

they all sell for between $6-$12. great set this one, one of my favs. ive been putting my set together for years now lol, only 2 to go now :thumbsup:
i ended up looking overseas for the ones i needed coz i couldnt find them here in oz, got one out of the UK and one from india.

Back
Top Bottom