Please Mr Postmen.......

Thats why I sell stuff on the bay and then use my paypal kitty for new purchases :)
I paid Dan last week just so I didnt spend it on something else in the meantime...

Those 8 sigs cost me the price of 4 stamps, 4 envelopes and 2 letters and the cards I already had... So I am pretty happy with them

Got these today - many thanks to brad for the freshman :thumbsup: love it! Now I just need the other 4...
and many thanks to Mr Border and Mr Katich for sending these back so quick...
Love the first boreder card, who would make an action card of the player in question getting bowled :p :lol::rolleyes:

Scanlens would mate, thats who! A lot of character to their photos, not the same old photo stocks like select tend to use ;)

Once again thanks to Ron for my SW Fix i am slowly getting towards the complete set!!
Love the embossed image!

scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

I'm still filthy Futera went under - the Decider series had such an extensive collection of insert cards, and this was only the 4th summer of them doing cricket cards - imagine the sort of stuff we would be buying now 12 years on??!!

Instead we are stuck with 2nd rate crap from Select, who put 99% of their time and effort into AFL and a miserable 1% into Australia's favourite summer sport.

BTW nice card Dan - one step closer...

Well these pretty puppies all showed up today!
Sweet sweet sweet booty of cards :woot:
Many thanks to everyone involved in the group buy
and huge thanks to Dan :thumbsup:
I owe you one :worthy:

Matthew Hayden 05 sig.jpg

Justin Langer 05 sig.jpg

Michael Clarke 05 sig.jpg

05 001.jpg

Well these pretty puppies all showed up today!
Sweet sweet sweet booty of cards :woot:
Many thanks to everyone involved in the group buy
and huge thanks to Dan :thumbsup:
I owe you one :worthy:
Is that Clarke card from when he made his debut century ???
As he is wearing his baggy green (he promised his father) and he has the travelex (overseas tour) sponsor on his shirt.

Or maybe i'm just rambling :lol::lol::lol:

Either way these are great cards :):):)

Is that Clarke card from when he made his debut century ???
As he is wearing his baggy green (he promised his father) and he has the travelex (overseas tour) sponsor on his shirt.

Or maybe i'm just rambling :lol::lol::lol:

Either way these are great cards :):):)
I think it is from his debut 100. Hes in the baggy green, as he was on the day, the set was released not long after that series, and his shirt has the travelex logo

Great cards Ron! And the Ponting ones will be free come tax time :)
Are they all for the pc or would you be willing to part with any of them?

Heres a few of my recent ones...

Hayden Ikon.jpg

Gillespie Ikon.jpg

Chappell Green.jpg

Sigs 9.jpg

I also picked up this bad boy yesterday (won it and paid for it that is), so the auction photo will have to do until I have it in my hands... #126/150 TFL:v:

Marsh Heroes.jpg

Back
Top Bottom