Players You Hate

Well the thread said 'hate'.

I originally thought of about 10 players that i thought i hated.....then when i started typing them in i asked myself "Do i really hate them? or do i just think i hate them because they are good at what they do and don't play for my team? If they signed with the Tigers next season would i find it hard supporting them or would i suddenly be prasing and defending the guy like there is no tomorrow. That's when i culled the list back to just 2, Burns and Ennis.

Hello
Mate, you think your real funny here... but your not. NO BUDDY!!!

Bowen is fraken amazing. He has 100 tries to him name. e is lightning quick. He forms the best combination with the world's best player.
He is AMAZING

And who do the Bulldogs have

El Masriz- GAY
Kimmorley-Old and GAY
Ennis- Dirty and GAY
Patten- ALways injured and GAY
Ryan- 60 year old GAY

Mate, dont start me, okay?

:lol::lol:

Sorry mate, was jus a bit bored with your one man Bowen love fest so i thought i'd shake things up.

You should get him to fight Sammut though, midget wrestling is freakin awesome!!!:lol::lol:

And as for the Dogs being gay, that hasn't stopped them from handing the Cowboys their a** this season

Well the thread said 'hate'.

I originally thought of about 10 players that i thought i hated.....then when i started typing them in i asked myself "Do i really hate them? or do i just think i hate them because they are good at what they do and don't play for my team? If they signed with the Tigers next season would i find it hard supporting them or would i suddenly be prasing and defending the guy like there is no tomorrow. That's when i culled the list back to just 2, Burns and Ennis.

I can see why everybody hates Ennis but I think everybody hates him for the wrong reason, becasue they think he is a dirty player. I thought it was because he used to wear a Broncos jersey.
I think he is brilliant because he has the ability to get in everybody's face and totally distract them from playing good football.

I should hate him too, he left the Broncos to go to the Doggies

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

You should get him to fight Sammut though, midget wrestling is freakin awesome!!!:lol::lol:

Now that is funny too :lol:

The Whole of Melbourne Storm, what a bunch of ****ERS! 3 grand finals (2006-2008) and only 1 win. Plus it is a known fact that they wont choose Victorian kids for the team only qld or nsw. And they wonder why most people in Vic don't give a flying F**K about them!

I dont just LOVE Bowen mate. I can easily make a list of about 200 players I really enjoy watching. But number 1 is Matty.

I will ask Bowen at the Roosters game to fight Sammut. Bowen is bigger and hes stronger. Bye Bye Sammut :)

Yeah Bowen blows :lol:
I was quite suprised by the amount of Gays in the Bulldogs squad though, this thread has been very informative :lol:
Oh i should add i hate Quinn and Mullen << Worst Origin halfback.......EVER (I know it wasnt his fault he wasnt ready, but its Players, not selectors you hate)

The Whole of Melbourne Storm, what a bunch of ****ERS! 3 grand finals (2006-2008) and only 1 win. Plus it is a known fact that they wont choose Victorian kids for the team only qld or nsw. And they wonder why most people in Vic don't give a flying F**K about them!

Melbourne made the SG Ball (under 18) grand final against the Bulldogs this year with 11 local Victorian juniors in the team. While no Victorians have made first grade yet, it shows they are now starting to develop their own players.

Back
Top Bottom