mattbowen

Cowboys Collector
Real Name
Kurt
eBay User
debbi7977
Hi
Is there nay players you just hate???

I hate Jarrod Sammut. I just hate him. Everything about him. I hate his black hair and his shoes. He's a small wannabe. I just feel like paying Bowen to KNOCK HIM OUT!!! I dont think he's a good player and totally make me not wanna watch Panthers. I HATE SAMMUT!!!!

Thankyou:D

Hate is a pretty strong word but....

Top of the list, :mad:Anthony Watmough:mad:Matt Orford:mad:Brent Kite:mad:David Willams (Wolfman, r u kidding) oh what the hell.... the whole Manly team

:mad:Laurie Daley, Ricky Stewart:mad:

Hate is a pretty strong word but....

Top of the list, :mad:Anthony Watmough:mad:Matt Orford:mad:Brent Kite:mad:David Willams (Wolfman, r u kidding) oh what the hell.... the whole Manly team

:mad:Laurie Daley, Ricky Stewart:mad:

Haha I agree with you on EVERYONE one on them but i have to take out Brent Kite(he is okay) and put in isaac de gois, OMG i cannot stand him!

Carl Webb, Justin Hodges, Willie Mason, Reni Matua.....

Just cant stand them!

Carl Webb, Justin Hodges, Willie Mason, Reni Matua.....

Just cant stand them!

Definatley Willie Mason, that was the second best thing that happened to the Doggies, Mason going to the Roosters.

The best thing that happened to the Doggies was that Sonny $Money$ Bill decided to leave.

Oh yeah, I can't go past Wendy Sailor :blink:, I think that he is over rated and he is just annoying

Brent Tate, worst footballer ever, everytime he touches the ball it turns to sh**

& whats with the Coat Hanger in his jersey?? :lol:

I am a Bronco's fan, but even i can't really stand justin hodges, he certainly hasnt been worth the money Brisbane are paying him, he is as dirty as they come as well.
Other hated players include: Terry Campese
Trent Barrett
Paul Gallen
Steve Turner( Retarded)

Back
Top Bottom