Mark Teixeira
Jeff Francoeur
Frank Thomas
Chad Tracy
Justin Verlander
Josh Hamilton
Phillies(Past & Present)

Please lmk what you have!!
I have probably a couple of thousand base cards for trade(Tell me what player your looking for/Team and ill let you know what i got!), also game used and autos(see my bucket). PS only looking to trade with other sellers in Australia!(Havent had great deals with trades overseas)!

Which ones Beck? And you dont have any others do you?

This is all the ones I got, no gu or autos sorry, don't have any of the other players either

Frank Thomas 2004 Fleer Platinum #114
Frank Thomas 1996 Score #21
Frank Thomas 1995 Upper Deck #435
Frank Thomas 1994 Pinnacle Tribute #TR14

Do you have a picture of it mate?/A price in mind? PLMK!!

Not a fan thanks but mate =]. Its annoying, the rest have really cool actionesq pics and his just doesnt work =[

Awesome mate, i would be interested! Got a pic?/price in mind? Im also looking for base

Check my thread in the box breaks section for a pic. I'm not sure about price yet, perhaps PM me and I'll see how I feel. Not sure if I'm keen to get rid of it yet.

I have quite a few philly base cards, so let me know who you need from this years set.

Hey Beck, more looking for a trade tbh =], always looking for trades, your not trading that Oxspring auto i need would you be haha? But otherwise you can shoot me an offer and we can maybe try for a sale too =]