Mark Teixeira
Jeff Francoeur
Frank Thomas
Chad Tracy
Justin Verlander
Josh Hamilton
Phillies(Past & Present)

Please lmk what you have!!
I have probably a couple of thousand base cards for trade(Tell me what player your looking for/Team and ill let you know what i got!), also game used and autos(see my bucket). PS only looking to trade with other sellers in Australia!(Havent had great deals with trades overseas)!

This is all the ones I got, no gu or autos sorry, don't have any of the other players either

Frank Thomas 2004 Fleer Platinum #114
Frank Thomas 1996 Score #21
Frank Thomas 1995 Upper Deck #435
Frank Thomas 1994 Pinnacle Tribute #TR14

Do you have a picture of it mate?/A price in mind? PLMK!!

Not a fan thanks but mate =]. Its annoying, the rest have really cool actionesq pics and his just doesnt work =[

Awesome mate, i would be interested! Got a pic?/price in mind? Im also looking for base

Check my thread in the box breaks section for a pic. I'm not sure about price yet, perhaps PM me and I'll see how I feel. Not sure if I'm keen to get rid of it yet.

I have quite a few philly base cards, so let me know who you need from this years set.

Hey Beck, more looking for a trade tbh =], always looking for trades, your not trading that Oxspring auto i need would you be haha? But otherwise you can shoot me an offer and we can maybe try for a sale too =]

Back
Top Bottom