Baseball Players Im looking for! Looking to Buy OR Trade

Thanks Beck! And I have all of those ones i do believe, Thanks but =]

Yeah hey, Ive only seen them in your bucket and Klattsy bucket ==, PS do you collect base of Varitek??

Yes I do he is my priority right now, after a lot of base I don't have, trying to get all of Tek's cards ever made, got a few of his earlier cards Georgia Tech

I can have a look for you for what base i have, Probably have 5-10 base cards of him if you like, and then we can try to work out a deal for it and the vmart auto if you still want it?(Ps the vmart auto is of him as an indian, dont know if this matters or not)

that would be cool if you can let me know what base you have of Tek, after a 2011 Topps one I don't mind the Vmart is an indians one just really like the design of that card its a really nice one

Hey Beck, Sorry only had 3 cards of his, but your in luck one is a 2011 topps #115, another is 2004 UD series 2 i THINK #30 and topps t-206 2009 #259. LMK!

3 Tek's are better then nothing thank you, rapt you got a 2011 Topps one my first Tek card for 2011, awesome, very happy with those

I also have these think I may have mentioned them a few times to you

DSC06831.JPG

DSC06832.JPG

Not interested in IP's thanks Beck, and really dont like Myers haha. Have that Mitchinson card =]. Thanks!

Feel thre to pm me an offer for them Beck, otherwise I can hold em till we get a trade going! Thanks =]

Back
Top Bottom