PC cards you really dislike

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
Just going through some of my cards and came across a card I absolutely hate so thought it'd be fun to see who else has cards in there collection they dislike.

This one pained me to pay good money for. Pictured in a Celts uni and a patch from his Lakers days. Absolutely sickens me :rofl:

#136_Fotor.jpg

For some reason George Mikan is listed as a forward on this card... Really irks me.

Is that Payton the 1 I used to own??? I think it might be! I think I got rid of it partly also because of the conflicting colours from card to patch.

I have 3...not cause they're not nice cards, but because of what they represent...disappointment. In the 07/08 Chirography Gold set, Upper Deck are adamant that they did create a Steve Kerr and an Artis Gilmore...and they sent out redemptions for the Don "Slick" Watts. I have never seen a Kerr. I have never seen a Gilmore. And I have 2 Watts' sitting logged on the Upper Deck website redeemed...6 years ago...and neither has been made/sent out. YET in the 08/09 series, all 3 guys have cards featured in the UN-NUMBERED set! Meaning, they have signed a shitload of them the year after, but UD couldn't get them to sign a measly 25 for the year prior...

I give you, Kerr, Gilmore, Watts 08/09 Chirography...

This and the non die cut version. The filthy sticker autos kill this whole product.

image.jpg
This.
I passed on buying the gallinari 1/1 the other week because of the same thing, they're just so ugly.

Also, this one for me, hard for me to look at haha, it's hard enough to get him to sign on card, so this card would have been a special one, coming with an inscription and all, shouldn't have got my hopes up
image.jpg

Yeah...the Korver 1/1 Auto from National Treasures has been kicking around on eBay...but I can't bring myself to buy it yet...if at all cause of the sticker!

Panini kills the hobby
They sure do!!

I mean it has nothing to do with Mass production of college uni cards..... scammers..... the fact that most people are in the "hobby" to try and make money off others......

And it is definitely Panini's fault that we don't put ANY value on ANY base/insert/parallel cards, thus making the 'value' of boxes practically nothing!

love the card, the design, the patches, just hate they put that stupid sticker on there, just wanna peel it off. They did these in unautographed edition but the patches were no where near as good, and why restrict a guy who has an awsome big sig to a crummy little sticker eg...

probably these two lebron autos are my worst in my collection, sticker autos and there numbered /5...had to have them at the time as I was trying to get as many lebron autos as possible...plus they are shit designs as well...

probably these two lebron autos are my worst in my collection, sticker autos and there numbered /5...had to have them at the time as I was trying to get as many lebron autos as possible...plus they are s*** designs as well...

I hate the old silver stickers that they used to use. Not that I'm a fan of stickers anyway.

This one, because it should have been a 9.5.... And if I ever sell it, how the hell do I price it??

Jesus! What am I missing on the surface??

I've got a few that are butt ugly...

Fleer made some beautiful cards back in the day. As well as some absolute clangers...

KG046.jpg

KGFlightTeam0002_zps3e1f10e2.jpg

Reckon this UD underpants card probably takes the cake though....

KG214.jpg

Back
Top Bottom