Patrick Dangerfield Draft Signature Collection

crows2010

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tex
Photo was taken today.

72 golds and 10 platinums...

And I have a little bit of platinum goodness on the way as well ;)

img1673t.jpg

Photo was taken today.

72 golds and 10 platinums...

And I have a little bit of platinum goodness on the way as well ;)

img1673t.jpg
I'm jealous i only have 3 gold and 1 platinum. Are you sure you need all those golds?
Do you have the # 32 in gold or silver?

Definitely need them all Porps ;)

Nah don't have #32 in either, would be great to land that fish one day!

Cheers Rishgoon, here's hoping he wins the Brownlow and they sky rocket ;)

Bet you were just a little nervous when his new contract talks were underway, he was a very big chance to leave and id go as far as saying he nearly would have gone if the crows were down the bottom, lucky for you he has some loyalty. got this platinum in my first box of 2008 classics, oh the memories lol.

Apparently he knew from the start of the season he was going to stay, were just sorting out contract stuff.

If he ever left, I will sell them though.

Hey Blown the plat you pulled from your first box of 08 you traded to me and it's still the only one i have.

Hey Blown the plat you pulled from your first box of 08 you traded to me and it's still the only one i have.

great to hear it landed in good hands. this guy is a gun and has some great footy ahead of him. see him on the footy show last night, the blokes got confidents thats for sure!

that is one serious collection, well done, he is a talented kid, those will be worth a fortune if he keeps playing like he is, and he can only get better

Definitely need them all Porps ;)

Nah don't have #32 in either, would be great to land that fish one day!

Cheers Rishgoon, here's hoping he wins the Brownlow and they sky rocket ;)

What an AWESOME collection! He's a star!

I put $10 on him for the Brownlow @ $51 so it would be SWEET if he won!
If he wins you should offload and make a mint ;)

post a pic of yours Sacha! No point having an amazing collection if you can't show it off once in a while ;)

Thanks for all the messages guys! Have been collecting them for years now!

lol, will see what i can do, i have them in number order in 9 pocket pages, so will need a massive space to put em.

Back
Top Bottom