Patrick Dangerfield Draft Signature Collection

try again

lucassig.jpg

That is an awesome collection, ive been trying to get one for a while now, but i will feel bad if i get one coz its one less for your collection!! Nice work

That is an awesome collection, ive been trying to get one for a while now, but i will feel bad if i get one coz its one less for your collection!! Nice work

is this what it looks like now?

bonfire.jpg

I guess it's the risk we all run with our sports, especially the way the modern game now works.

It's not that bad, though. I'll always have my Buddy Franklin's when he was a Hawk. It's only his Sydney ones that I come across which meet the fate above.

I guess it's the risk we all run with our sports, especially the way the modern game now works.

It's not that bad, though. I'll always have my Buddy Franklin's when he was a Hawk. It's only his Sydney ones that I come across which meet the fate above.
Buddy won flags with the Hawks though.
As an Adelaide fan, Dangerfield means nothing to me now.

If you parted with them you would make a nice little profit wouldn't you? His DPS's would of gone up in value a heap from his draft year wouldn't it?

If you parted with them you would make a nice little profit wouldn't you? His DPS's would of gone up in value a heap from his draft year wouldn't it?

Some DPS's I paid $20 for, some I paid closer to $100. Overall there would probably be a bit of profit but it was always about the chase for me. Their values did rise because of it but that was completely secondary to why I was collecting them, didn't even think of that when I started.

I wouldn't be stressed too much in regards to prices on the cards.

The last time i checked

He's still one of the most expensive rookie signatures to buy.
He's still an absolute champion of the game.
You still control the market on Patrick Dangerfield draft pick signatures.

Considering what you paid for some of them this is nothing but a win anyway you cut it. Yeah Dangerfield leaving is awful BUT it will have little to no bearing on the value of the collection.

Back
Top Bottom