Panthers "Mailday" - Ryan Girdler and Greg Alexander

Brplat

Penrith Panthers 3-PEAT 2021/2022/2023 Premiers
Real Name
Loz
eBay User
Brplat
Hi guys,

This isnt really a mailday, but still i wanted to share the latest panthers merchandise with everyone here :D

100_0564.jpg

Finally, after the drama from australia post over the ryan girdler print, ive framed both of them up. Both are hand signed limited prints and are numbered 39 from 200. I also have the COAs for both of them.

Thanks for looking! :thumbsup:
Cheers
Brplat

Thanks guys, just realised i double posted this mailday, sorry about that - internet has been playing up
Cheers
Brplat

Thanks guys, just realised i double posted this mailday, sorry about that - internet has been playing up
Cheers
Brplat

yeah i noticed that. ahahah. hope you get the net fixed up. but for something as great as girdler, two maildays are in order, well done mate nice items.

What ended up happening is the damaged one was destroyed by australia post, and they refunded me $50 which i used to purchase another print.
Thanks guys
Cheers
Brplat

What ended up happening is the damaged one was destroyed by australia post, and they refunded me $50 which i used to purchase another print.
Thanks guys
Cheers
Brplat

Sweet.......

Why destroy the other one though ? I bet it is sitting in some postal workers office, soon to be liste don Ebay..... :lol:

Sweet.......

Why destroy the other one though ? I bet it is sitting in some postal workers office, soon to be liste don Ebay..... :lol:

i agree, i cant see them destroying it to be honest. i doubt they will be stupid enough to put it back on the bay though, maybe keep it for a while then do it or even get it framed themselves to hide the damage.

Thats just what they told me, honestly when i got my refund i couldnt care what they do with it :) As long as im not out of pocket because of australia post im happy :p
Thanks for all the comments
cheers
Brplat

Back
Top Bottom