Panini autograph replacement...

I am surprised you didn't get 400 points. Really.

Considering what others have received.
true take what you can get before they bail out and leave people with outstanding redemption that won't get redeem. hopefully a decent reward shows up in the future and can get a decent card in return.

true take what you can get before they bail out and leave people with outstanding redemption that won't get redeem. hopefully a decent reward shows up in the future and can get a decent card in return.

Was the redemption out of date when added to the system?

My first 120 Days for this Cole Anthony just passed. I am guessing if they already sent these out and they couldn't fulfill it in the first 120 days, then I am going to have to look for a replacement (yeah right). Looks like it went out the back door.

1670384007600.png

I know i will get 150-400 points for it

Was the redemption out of date when added to the system?
the redemption expired 2 years from the time the set was released I redeem it in 2017 which is already expired. Most of the cards that i redeemed is pre 2018 before box price went stupid. if i remember correctly i bought the gold standard box for $200 australian lol good old days of cheap boxes :)

the redemption expired 2 years from the time the set was released I redeem it in 2017 which is already expired. Most of the cards that i redeemed is pre 2018 before box price went stupid. if i remember correctly i bought the gold standard box for $200 australian lol good old days of cheap boxes :)
Ah ok so you did well considering they could have just disregarded expired ones.

It's still a scam and Panini need to be strung up

Ah ok so you did well considering they could have just disregarded expired ones.

It's still a scam and Panini need to be strung up
Lucky their contract is up on the license, but all depends what fanatics do as well either make the hobby better or worse time will tell. I stop collecting since the price went stupid on Wax boxes and just been watching where the hobby is heading still have a decent number of cards from 2013 to 2017 from opening cheap boxes

Lucky their contract is up on the license, but all depends what fanatics do as well either make the hobby better or worse time will tell. I stop collecting since the price went stupid on Wax boxes and just been watching where the hobby is heading still have a decent number of cards from 2013 to 2017 from opening cheap boxes
Prices dropping right now.

Optic hobby was at like 900US now we're down to $300 and dropping!

2 years and we'll be back to 150 buck hobby boxes and i can't wait

Prices dropping right now.

Optic hobby was at like 900US now we're down to $300 and dropping!

2 years and we'll be back to 150 buck hobby boxes and i can't wait
yes, me too i wasn't opening boxes to make money on it but to pull players that i collected or a set am collecting. with the current price i couldn't stomach spending that kind of money on boxes

I'm anticipating we will only get less from Fanatics. For example, game worn will be a thing of the past because it will be much cheaper and easier for them to use their own rubbish.

They won't care about the collector. They will only care about their bottom line.

And they'll care even less about us aussies because as it currently stands, they don't ship to here and if that doesn't change then we won't be able to purchase product direct, we won't be able to grade with them or get involved in any group breaks.

And if they go down the path of only selling product online like what Select currently do, then we will hardly have access to any resell product either and whatever is available will be sold with huge mark-ups. Card shops will no longer exist here.

Back
Top Bottom