Panini autograph replacement...

taffster74

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
First of two outstanding auto redemptions. This one was a replacement for 2012-13 panini contenders markieff Morris rc autograph. 2020-21 panini prizm choice sensational signatures prizms red Gordon Hayward....

IMG_20221116_191536.jpg

Probably about 6-8 weeks. But I think it all depends on availability of what they have in stock. I'm still waiting on some action regarding a Tyler seller auto from 2012-13 brilliance that I've also requested be replaced.

Probably about 6-8 weeks. But I think it all depends on availability of what they have in stock. I'm still waiting on some action regarding a Tyler seller auto from 2012-13 brilliance that I've also requested be replaced.

Ok cool. I'm currently up to 5 weeks with no action.

Just received an update. Delivery on 28th November. Freaky to receive this email the same day we've been discussing it!

Edit: Looks like it's just the one card (another 5 are still in progress).

Looks like I will be getting my 2012-13 Absolute Jeremy Tyler RC auto after all... :cry:

Like I said, pretty certain it comes down to availability of stock. And if course the poor schlep who had to check the values.

If you see the hundreds of thousand replacements where the value is clearly 1000x below the original value, then you see they're just pulling out cards and matching them with schleps

Any schlep i get for my redemptions is going to be a win! I think my best redemption might be a JaJuan Johnson Limited RC Auto...

Mine is Cole Anthony Rated Rookie Blue /49

I know he's signed some of them before i got mine, so i just want the prick to get signing asap

Might be worth trying to contact him via social media regarding the issue. I know I did that with the jalen Rose dual signature from 2010-11 black box I got the code on trade from someone here. Just contacted jalen via his Facebook, told him the issue and within two months had the card in hand. Of course, I did thank him immediately.

Back
Top Bottom