Panini Redemption Replacement Mailday!

Iron Clad Lou

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
After a couple of years trying to get these shitty redemptions fulfilled, I finally got some replacements sent...

PXL_20230817_033715441~2.jpg

2022-23 Panini Select Jaden Ivey Rookie Signatures Neon Orange Pulsar Prizms FOTL

IMG_2284.jpeg
IMG_2287.jpeg

2022 Panini Select Aidan Hutchinson Rookie Signature Memorabilia Neon Orange Pulsar Prizm

IMG_2272.jpeg
IMG_2273.jpeg

Never understood the policy of not having the cards to fulfill these. You happy with the replacements?
Very happy, considering the cards I got are 1000% better than the ones I requested!

My question now is, why weren't the cards I got for redemption replacement actually in the product itself? (They were probably redemptions too)

So now someone else who had the redemptions for the cards I got will have to request a replacement. It's a never ending loop

Very happy, considering the cards I got are 1000% better than the ones I requested!

My question now is, why weren't the cards I got for redemption replacement actually in the product itself? (They were probably redemptions too)

So now someone else who had the redemptions for the cards I got will have to request a replacement. It's a never ending loop
And this is the part that has me scratching my head.

Not sure aboutt he NFL - but the Ivey for Anthony is a clear dub - pity it took two years though!

Back
Top Bottom