Panini autograph replacement...

Winning on the replacement! I was waiting years, talked to soem customer service reps along the way and still ended up with %^&*(! points....

Mine is Cole Anthony Rated Rookie Blue /49

I know he's signed some of them before i got mine, so i just want the prick to get signing asap

I might start emailing whatever email i can find at Panini and start naming replacements.

Giddey, Wagner or Kuminga should be enough.

Got some messages today. Apparently my other outstanding redemption (2012-13 brilliance brilliant beginnings cody zeller) has been replaced and is on it's way. Woot-woot.

Just got my replacement for my Jeremy Tyler Past and Present 2011 draft pick auto redemption.

20221206_091601.jpg

I'm definitely not complaining

I'm still waiting on another 4 or 5 cards from them so this has got me a little more excited!

Speaking of Replacement

Been waiting for 2013 Panini Gold Standard (13-14) Giannis Antetokounmpo RC AUTO since Feb 2017 and have told panini if the card is not possible can i please get a comparable Giannis Rc auto or Luka rc auto and have i guess what i got

28600 PANINI Points WTF

Speaking of Replacement

Been waiting for 2013 Panini Gold Standard (13-14) Giannis Antetokounmpo RC AUTO since Feb 2017 and have told panini if the card is not possible can i please get a comparable Giannis Rc auto or Luka rc auto and have i guess what i got

28600 PANINI Points WTF

WOW most points i have seen give out

at 8c per point, that's like 2.2k?

I'd prefer the card but at least it wasn't 400 points like most

Speaking of Replacement

28600 PANINI Points WTF

That amount of points doesn't even get you this! :(

1670383272927.png

WOW most points i have seen give out

at 8c per point, that's like 2.2k?

I'd prefer the card but at least it wasn't 400 points like most
I dont mind the points but the card itself is at least value at 3k us which is well below what they gave me specially after waiting for almost 6 years as well. 40k should be a minimum or those boxes that they replace redemption on the nationals, pretty below average replacement considering the value of the card in question.

I dont mind the points but the card itself is at least value at 3k us which is well below what they gave me specially after waiting for almost 6 years as well. 40k should be a minimum or those boxes that they replace redemption on the nationals, pretty below average replacement considering the value of the card in question.
I am surprised you didn't get 400 points. Really.

Considering what others have received.

Back
Top Bottom