buyingstuffformikelee

Exq Auto Patches rule!
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
buyingstuffformikelee
Hi Guys,

I have another "noob" question.

I've been away from cards a long while, pretty much when panani hit the seen.

I noticed that some cards are "sealed" by Panani and some, collectors have decided to break open or even get the graded.
My question is, are these sealed from packs? Or are these cards like redemption?
Which leads to my next question....
If they are sealed, this would mean that they would be pretty damn minty right?

Panini has released sealed cards in Flawless and Eminence.

They may also do it for some redemptions.

Generally hardcore Hobby people prefer the card to stay sealed in the case compared to being busted out and graded.

They are not always mint as centering is still an issue.

Panini has released sealed cards in Flawless and Eminence.

They may also do it for some redemptions.

Generally hardcore Hobby people prefer the card to stay sealed in the case compared to being busted out and graded.

They are not always mint as centering is still an issue.

Cheers for the quick reply and information.

So, its like more of the premium stuff or a redemption.

I guess the kicker for me is, just caused its sealed, doesn't mean its minty. Ouch.

Cheers for the quick reply and information.

So, its like more of the premium stuff or a redemption.

I guess the kicker for me is, just caused its sealed, doesn't mean its minty. Ouch.

Just because its sealed doesnt mean that its mint... but it does mean that its "factory sealed"

Sometimes more attractive than the BGS 9.5, depending on the card. Usually for Flawless diamond rookie base, BGS 9.5 is a turn off vs factory seal.

Just because its sealed doesnt mean that its mint... but it does mean that its "factory sealed"

Sometimes more attractive than the BGS 9.5, depending on the card. Usually for Flawless diamond rookie base, BGS 9.5 is a turn off vs factory seal.

I see, I see.

In the end, the cards went for wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much and i got distracted by some big items that came up that I just couldn't pass up.

Maybe one day i'll dabble into it when things settle down in life

Back
Top Bottom