Packing singles

hsv006

Old perth boy
Real Name
steve
eBay User
hsv006
Hi all...just wondering how you lot pack singles for posting.
Now for 1 card i generally use the thin sleaves and place in toploader and straight into normal envelope.
But lets say i have 12 cheapo base cards to send...Seems a bit wastefull and exspensive to do this with every single card.
Surely there must be a cheaper but still safe way of packing multiple cards.
Thanks for listening to an old mans dribble:p
steve

hsv - If you're a regular ebay seller, I would invest in a 100 piece box of bubble packs from Aus Post. Each would come out like 30 cents each.. compared to 90 cents shelf price. Then use those for shipping your cards, however many they might be. Then chuck in 2 .50 cent stamps and you're off.

Whatever happens... DO NOT use excessive amount of TAPE. Especially PACKING TAPE. :( Buy one of those nice clear ones and use like 1 inch only.

usually if im sending a single card its plastic sleeve then toploader and into a padded bag, but more than one i try to put them all together in a small re-sealable plastic bag then i tape 2 pieces of thick cardboard on the outsidepf the plastic bag so the inside cards are protected and then into a padded bag, i dont post any cards in envelopes as its to easy for then to get damaged, ie wet , bent. hope this helps

Ta kidd...thatll help with the bag side of it...now what about the cards them self..

Oh yeh sorry. Top loaders please. If they're common cards worth $1... put them in a sleeve and put them in between very hard pieces of cardboard..

and relax on the tape. :)

OOps got me while i was typing.
cheers cath,,not a bad idea...have to track down some of those small resealable bags unless some1 comes up with a better idea

lolol ..got done again..looks like cardboard is the norm..any other variations to the plastic bags...

Back
Top Bottom