Ozcardtrader.com.au & ESP - Exclusive Sneak Peek (Updated 09/02)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt26

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Matt
Hi everyone,

Thanks to Terry and the staff at ESP and the NRL, we thought we would end the week with an exclusive preview of an amazing opportunity coming up for NRL trading card collectors.

Very soon collectors will have the chance at a "Once" in a lifetime opportunity.

Details will be revealed exclusively on ozcardtrader.com.au but for now we leave you with this sneak peek to kick off your weekend.

IMG_3304.jpg

From the team at ozcardtrader.com.au have a great weekend!

Cheers
Graham, Matt, Andrew & Rhys

Nice work, Matt

Are these definitely going to be auctioned to the highest bidder or are they planning a lottery system i.e. pay a set fee and land a card through a random draw etc.

I'd imagine it will be the former (which is great for the charities and still good for us as a group). I guess what I want to know is whether there is any consideration for those that have spent a lot of money on the product over time, but can't compete with the 'big guns' here on a one time purchase. Also will there be a limit of one per person?

For me I have spent a massive percentage of my disposable income on these products, it would be disappointing to not have a chance at these, like I would have had they been in the packets in the first place.

However, whatever happens, the best news is that ESP recognises the importance of no 1s to collectors now :thumbsup:

Good luck to everyone, in their hunt for #1s!

Hmm a signed card or something? Maybe with the players from 2013 premierships

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom