Ozcardtrader.com.au & ESP - Exclusive Sneak Peek (Updated 09/02)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry told me the funds are going to secondbite.org who give fresh and nutritious food to those in needs - particularly kids. (correct me if im wrong here @Matt26)

So the old first world problems that us collectors have here dont really compare to poor kids getting something we all take for granted.

Nice to see this Robin Hood effort from ESP.

50% correct. :) I will reveal all soon - I was hoping I could release all the info right now but we've had a minor technical hiccup!

the good doctor has boycotted esp releases am i right? and aussiebloke is selling off because he isnt impressed with esp either, theres your two deepest pockets gone, so you never know the average collector might have a chance at these if they are prepared to pay a little more than usual.
Dont kid yourself there are more than these 2 collectors that what them and they may have deeper pockets

Sorry if this may seem like a stupid idea or already thought of but...
Maybe it could be made into a lucky raffle, e.g. Everyone that would like a chance to own this card puts in say $50, then the winner is randomly announced and selected.
This may (or may not) raise more money for charity, and everyone has a chance to win instead of one greedy buyer.
Just a suggestion??

I reckon 100+ posts and over a year as a member on here would be a way of keeping it in the family.

Make that over 3333 posts to be eligible. :D

Ross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom