Ozcardtrader.com.au & ESP - Exclusive Sneak Peek (Updated 09/02)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon people..... only 3 more likes and ill share another image!

So close now!

i liked to help the NRL members get that next sneak peek

Reveal away one of the many members called Matt

As promised, here is sneak peek number 2. I feel that this card will be one of the most sought after cards in 2014.

IMG_3261.jpg

What makes it more special is when you turn it over.

IMG_3262.jpg

Want to know how you can own this card? All will be revealed soon exclusively on ozcardtrader.com.au

Cheers
Matt

As promised, here is sneak peek number 2. I feel that this card will be one of the most sought after cards in 2014.

IMG_3261.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

Want to know how you can own this card? All will be revealed soon exclusively on ozcardtrader.com.au

Cheers
Matt

Please make it a ballot.

Everyone would have had the chance to own a number 1 if ESP released them in packs like they said they would.

Now it will just be the fat cats with deep pockets.

If I remember correctly they released the number 1 cards for both legend autos?

original sneak peak was a card 001 of 130, sneak peak is 001 of 105, have you got 2 001 cards?, or more

If I remember correctly they released the number 1 cards for both legend autos?
Yes but didn't they say they would be releasing all number 1's ?

I may be wrong.....i usually am !!! lol

It would be nice for the average collector to have a chance to have a number 1 in their collection.

And yes i know Select kept their number 1's.

IMG_3261.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

Cheers
Matt

IMG_3261.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

Cheers
Matt
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom