Ozcards Yahoo Keeper League: Chat/Trash talk!

I have a couple of pc's on a shared network. The only concern would be that between my draft picks i'm usually frantically trying to figure out who my next pick will be so i'm not sure how much of a distraction it would be stopping and making serperate picks on another computer.

Wouldn't be too much if I just gave u a list of say 120 picks and u just crossed them off as they disappeared in the draft...then again it might be - I dunno....

Wouldn't be too much if I just gave u a list of say 120 picks and u just crossed them off as they disappeared in the draft...then again it might be - I dunno....

Yer, i'm fine with that. Could someone please clarify if the yahoo draft system already has the ability to enter a predefined draft list so that autopicks occur?

Yer, i'm fine with that. Could someone please clarify if the yahoo draft system already has the ability to enter a predefined draft list so that autopicks occur?

Yes Yahoo has an Auto-pick function if Al decided to list all the players he'd like. And quite suprisingly, I believe the AI actually also picks your team not straight down your pre-rank list, but to make sure you're covered in all positions.

Al, if you're not going to be there on the night, and are pretty much getting someone to do what a pre-rank system does, perhaps you could just pre-rank your players and get your team that way? That also means that if you decide you can be there, you can come in and pick your team no problems instead of your pre-ranks.

Hadn't explored this option yet cause I was trying to get a good live option for you previously :)

I'd definitely be keen for that - if it's possible then I'll take up that option - lets everyone else enjoy it and I'll snooze like a baby safe in the knowledge that I'll have a kick ass team in the morning - well at least a team in the morning....

I'd definitely be keen for that - if it's possible then I'll take up that option - lets everyone else enjoy it and I'll snooze like a baby safe in the knowledge that I'll have a kick ass team in the morning - well at least a team in the morning....

:lol: Well you can set your pre-rankings any time, right now even if that's the way you're going.

I do hope to see you there on draft night though, despite the time :) It's great fun!

9 people have told me their Keepers now and I have put them in.

I'll be away until Wednesday next week (leaving sunday night) and expect to see the last 3 teams having posted Keepers on that wednesday :D

Legend and Al might wanna get their keepers in pretty soon, you've both got a few the rest of us would be pretty happy to see back in the draft pool!!

Sorry been away on holiday.
I'm allowed 4 keepers - is that right??

Anyway I'll keep Derrick Rose, Devin Harris, Al Horford and Melo - if there's a 5th keeper it's Baron Davis but other wise the 1st 4...

Have emailed nenjabin but not sure if he's around so bear with me...

Does anyone know if the automatic pick thing is set up for me?

If so do I cut out everyone's keepers so they don't get drafted? - sorry for all the Q's only done automatic nfl and nba drafts before, never a live one....

Cheers Al

I'm pretty sure that come draft day the keepers will already be auto-assigned when the draft starts. If you go to the draft results section the keepers are already in our teams.

Back from the bush guys! I replied to Al and locked in his, and Nick's Keepers. Ozflava has e-mailed me and I replied too. Apparently hasn't got the list, but hopefully have his Keepers in by tommorrow!

Andrew, Matt(whereiswally) has Arenas. Talk to him ;)

Wicked :) so how long do you get between picks ? do you have 1 min or more to make your selection ?

I have not set up any pre draft thing ! it wont affect my picks will it ?

So many questions :lol:

Wicked :) so how long do you get between picks ? do you have 1 min or more to make your selection ?

I have not set up any pre draft thing ! it wont affect my picks will it ?

So many questions :lol:

:lol: I haven't set a pre-draft thing either. Only matters if you're not going to be there...so lets hope my internet stays sound! :lol:

You get 90 seconds to make your pick, and so you can arguably have ~15mins between each of your picks depending on how long everyone else takes to choose :)

Back
Top Bottom