Optimum 2022

You really think that low? I can see 3k, $6-700 for his other platinum signatures.
Market has shit the bed. If it goes for 3k then it'll be against the grain.

Dual sigs and HOF sigs going for nothing. Can't even give it away. I have no idea. Those Daicos boxes will be the only ones breaking even

What are people thoughts around some of the single sigs being of greater value than the dual signature? For example, are the Judd, Buckley, Lloyd and Ablett Jr cards better and more valuable as a single signature?

Market has s*** the bed. If it goes for 3k then it'll be against the grain.

Dual sigs and HOF sigs going for nothing. Can't even give it away. I have no idea. Those Daicos boxes will be the only ones breaking even

Not sure that's accurate. So you think a Buckley/Elliott or Gunston/Dunstall dual sig wont get you $325. I think the only teams that wont get to that mark are the usual Freo and Giants, Suns will based on the Ablett sig.

Not sure that's accurate. So you think a Buckley/Elliott or Gunston/Dunstall dual sig wont get you $325. I think the only teams that wont get to that mark are the usual Freo and Giants, Suns will based on the Ablett sig.

That's right, these cards will go for plenty

I cant see any of his platinums going for less than $1k

What are people thoughts around some of the single sigs being of greater value than the dual signature? For example, are the Judd, Buckley, Lloyd and Ablett Jr cards better and more valuable as a single signature?

Depends on the player.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the four players i mentioned signature cards on their own, go for same and/or more than what dual signature equivalent goes for

I've seen solo autos go for more than dual autos before, not just in AFL.

I've seen solo autos go for more than dual autos before, not just in AFL.
Yeah i think the point here though is that they are matching cards and one a more common inswrt than the other. Bit i agree entirely and near certain ablett will go for same of not more as double.

Yeah i think the point here though is that they are matching cards and one a more common inswrt than the other. Bit i agree entirely and near certain ablett will go for same of not more as double.

He only asked what our thoughts are on single autos going for more than dual. Regardless of the design, it depends on the player.
If they were different designs, that'd be taken into consideration but they're not.

Back
Top Bottom