One of those special PC Maildays

The Truth

Banned User
Real Name
Brad
By special, I mean, when you pick-up one or more of those illusive cards for the PC. Some very nice other cards make this mailday very cool for me.
First up:
Gerald Green Bowmans RC auto for the PC
Zo Warm-Up
Pierce SP GU jersey
Zo Fleer Molten Metal Insert
Pierce Prodigy Refractor Die Cut second year insert
Pierce TSC Prime Rookie Insert (by redemption)
Big Al X-Fractor RC 10/25
Delonte Refractor RC Auto 25/50 uncircs thanks to AJ!

Next shot:
This is the very special part. An illusive 02-03 UD MVP Triple Dimension card. It has KG Warm-Up, Szczerbiak Shooting Shirt & Brandon Warm-Up. Numbered 19/25! this is the very first card of this type I have ever seen in my hunt to complete the entire set. There are 6 of these in the set.
Next, Matrix 02-03 UD MVP Shooting Shirt with Black swatch. One of the harder to find colour variations on the patch of material.
Penny L.E.gends of the Draft Patch 17/25. I love this card (Thanks Gordon7)
Tony Allen SPx RC Jsy/Auto
Zo Boston Garden Floor Card

One very happy Mailday:D

Mailday24-april01.jpg

Mailday24-april02.jpg

Shoes: nah, I got it from Gordon7 on here in a trade. I think he pulled it himself? It's a Knicks jsy too.
Thanks Carlos! It's a very extremely sweet card!

Congrats on the special pickups that you are pretty happy about mate. Good to see a collector geting what he really wants in maildays. Green auto is darn good in my books. Nice work.

Some very nice cards there....but for me the Penny is awesome....being an ex Penny Collector!

Have to get me one of those!

Cheers
Matt

2x colour jersey and an orange patch piece on the Penny. Have some nicer mail incoming, maybe worthy of a battle? lol.

Mate you know happy to help you out with those two uncircs (loving my 5 btw.... lol they scan a beautiful blue colour would you believe)... cos... My Marbury mail day coming in the near future.... will give me some nice cards for my PC.... but well done on the cards for the PC Brad... awesome job....

Back
Top Bottom