One of my Fav looking Carrie additions has arrived!

buyingstuffformikelee

Exq Auto Patches rule!
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
buyingstuffformikelee
Howdy people's,

Well, as mentioned, when I first saw this card posted for sale, it was wwwaaayyyyyy outta my league in terms of price for it.

I watched for months, as no one bought it and it kept getting re-listed and re-listed, time and time again.

Then one day, it got put up as an auction!!

So, with Snipe set (and chronology taking a back seat) I went for it and won it!!!

However, the seller soon became deregistered and I was bummed.

I kept staring at the item, day after day after day, and he still never returned.

Then, one day I get a "non paying dispute" alert in my Inbox!!

I was like "%$##, I pay everything ASAP, what the heck is this %$#$".

Then, I saw it was the seller of the Carrie Card I wanted.

I soon explained myself, that how I went to pay, and relised you had been canned. And waited for over a week, and you never came back so I gave up.

Anyway, after saving up the $$$$ again (yes, as we know, it went all to Chronology) I paid and the day has arrived.

My Sweetest Carrie card has arrived and boosts my collection up again, to another level :D

Everything from the super sweet full auto, to the rarity of the card, to the card design, to the numbering, everything about this makes it special.

So here it is :D

Carrie Stroup - Super Rare auto - 1 of 25!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

2006-SuperRareAuto-1of25Front.jpg

2006-SuperRareAuto-1of25Back.jpg

Enjoy my happiness,

Mike

That is a great end to a bad start.

Still dosnt beat the other Carrie card (the image is burnt into my memory) ;):lol: :D

Only saw this mailday today.

You have indeed bumped the collection to another level...oh man what a sweet card with a full auto and #'d 1 too :thumbsup:.

Yes, Ms. Stroup has a great end!!! :lol::D

Thanks mate, i'm very excited with this addition to the PC.

I can't wait to get started on a site for the collection one day, when things quiet down in my life and i'm no longer chasing endless basketball cards.

:lol::lol::lol: Crazy man :lol::lol::lol:

awesome stuff mike!

is it one of your dreams to meet her one day?

although you may have already met her in one of your dreams:lol:

cheers

wall4ace - You know, you are actually the 2nd person whom has ever asked me that!
If you did a modeling gig in OZ or something like that, I'd certainly try and get down to see her type thing. I think it would be cool to actually meet the gal you have collected.

:lol: Good one, it hasn't happened I can promise you :lol:

gregnice37 - Hey, hey champ :D
Yeah, the "other" site has taken it a bit far I'm my opinion. I can certainly understand people's views, and I can respect that and have. But seriously, the shots Carrie does are no different to anything you see in our daily newspapers and shop catalog's. But for some reason, someone whom collects her diligently can't be shown to other collectors. I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom