One card mailday....only one RC....

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
No stories to tell with this vintage one. I would assume you all know this one. Top three card in the hobby without a doubt and I finally have one in my PC :D

Pretty sharp indeed. A psa 6 or so :D Scan doesn't do this card justice. Holding it gives you goosebumps :lol:

RussellRCfront.jpg

RussellRCback.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Oh my God!!!
What a great Card!
WoW. That really is one of the legendary cards in the Hobby.
Sensational Chad. You must be proud to have that in your collection. That is just an awesome awesome addition to you PC.
Well done

What are your thoughts on the grade, and how many of those do you think are out there?

:shock:

All i can say is wow.......what an awesome card!

Im envious!!

Cheers
:D Matt

From someone who knows something, but not a lot about the Vintage world, with the talks that we've had, and how much this card means to you, it's unfuckinreal to see it here dude!

Glad it arrived as G-Man said, before the weekend, you were stressing a lot over it.

how much is this worth for us uneducated persons

This card is definately priceless. It's probably equivilent to a Shaq True 1/1. How many have seen/got one?

Lovin ur work Chadstar! It's truely deserves a photo on top of the Telly. Cant keep it there, this baby's gotta be locked up!!!

Congrats again mate.

Excellent ,Cream on what must be a very nice collection.Where can i see all your cards matey 8)

Sooooooo nice Chad.

I'm Celtic green with jealousy.

Except for the centering it looks to be perfect. The edges looks pretty sharp.

:shock: WOW!!

Awesome card, congrats to you Chad! :D

Priceless I'm sure...

but for those still interested in what Dr. James Beckett has to say... :wink:

$500-$1000 =D>

Thanks guys. Yeah if you are a Celtic collector or old school guy then this is one of the cards you dream about. I was stressing about it in the mail but its was reg and insured but still.

Its in fantastic conditon. Sharp corners, no surface marks, great edges and great focus with no snow that is associated with this set. If it was better centered then it would probably be an 80 or psa 8 making it one of the better Russells out there. But its not and thats a good thing so I could afford one.

Centering is a big deal for this set. I've seen psa 4 centered ones sell for $1,200 US before in the last year.

And for those that asked BV is only $1000US but they sell all over the place. A psa 8 sold recently for $4,805US but I paid a pittence of that. Thats the best part. I got a steal of a few hundred US off its value. And I was $20 off my max! Damn I was happy with that.

And for the ones that don't know I sold 8 of my 1985 jewel prisms stickers but kept the Birds and they brought in over $750US so that helped of course :D

I bought them orignally 18 months ago for $8 each! :D :D :D :D

Cheers...What a great day

:D :D

:shock: That is awesome Chad!!!! How about the measurement guy on the back! why can't we have that on the new cards, with short shorts and tight singlet, lol.

So how about a trade for a Pierce Auto? C'mon, it's only a SGC 60, my Pierce would at least get an 85. :p :lol: :p :lol:

Seriously though, Awesome pickup. I would love to see your collection Chad, that would be some site! :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

thats defineatly the card for the greatest celtic collection of all time right there

now where do you go chad?? mikan rc is the only card you can go up to now

:prayer:

Awesome to know that that card belongs to a member of the boards and is Australian!!!

Chad should now be our mascot... (replacing shaq and bogut)

Awesome card, and awesome pickup. You really know your stuff in getting them cheaper. Thanks for showing this beauty. It was worth waiting for.

I nominate this as "Purchase of the Year"

Suprisingly Clarkey the Cousy is still my favourite. Even the Cousy Berk Ross I have too over the Russell. Although the Russelll is technically the better card as well as twice as rare we all know BV etc doesn't rule our love for the hobby etc.

Ducky, been there done that. Had a Mikan RC which I flipped a few years ago for a good profit. I need it back now for my greatest 50 RC set now #-o

Back
Top Bottom