Old NBA Actions/Top Tens/Encores???

HBM

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Brett
Hey guys,

I used to have some great old tapes of NBA highlights I loved watching now and again. Transferred a few of them to DVD but from about 99 onwards, I didn't. As happens in a separation, alot got lost (thrown away, I reckon)

Anyway, wondering if anyone was as obsessed as I was with bball at the time, recording all the top tens and encores from NBA action? If you did, would love to hear from you. Happy to trade cards for the footage. Footage can be right up to current day if anyone is nuts enough to still be doing that - there must be someone.

Even if you can point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Brett

torrents.
thats where i get all my old finals series, nba jam sessions, all star weekends.

Yeah, I get a lot off torrents - they just don't have those old school mixes or top tens and stuff I love

Yeah, I get a lot off torrents - they just don't have those old school mixes or top tens and stuff I love

i got nba jam session from '96. loads of top10's of all my fave players...? not sure where youre looking...

Back
Top Bottom