Oklahoma..? What will be the new name?

The Oklahoma Wind :D (Oklahoma where the wind goes sweeping down the plains...)

My parents dragged me to that Musical maybe 4 or 5 times...

haha... I was going to say OKC Musicals.... that's the only famous thing that I know that has Oklahoma in it..... :p

What do they have in Oklahoma?

On that note, how many Grizzlies exist in Memphis? Or Raptors in Toronto :p

Maybe Memphis get a pass on this as it was Vancouver Grizzlies until they were forced to move..
Funnily enough the Oklahoma team was originally the Jazz until the were forced to move (now obviously in Utah), should they get their name back from Utah then?

The team name doesn't really have a big link to most teams in any sport so it no biggy any way, as long as it sounds good:thumbsup:

With the likelyhood the American CBA will collapse this season, i am reckoning they may use the former CBA teams name the Cavalry.

ok here is a question....what Divison will this team now be in??? Sonics are a northwest division...and the Hornets when they were OH City were and still in the SouthWest divison...

hmmm.....interesting... no idea what they will do here....The Hornets were an Eastern Conference team, now a Western Conference team...but the "sonics team" moving to OH City will keep them in the west...im just confused about the divison thing thats all..

anyone know?

I imagine they will stay in the sonic's slot for the up coming season, but maybe there will be a re shuffle in the future in there are some other team movement.

The Oklahoma Wind :D (Oklahoma where the wind goes sweeping down the plains...)

My parents dragged me to that Musical maybe 4 or 5 times...
First thing i thought of was an old seasame street episode

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeklahoma

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiklahoma

:lol:

At least their name might make sense now.

How many lakes are there in LA?

Does anyone care about Jazz music in Utah??

wasnt Letterman doing something with that ?? funny pics or videos

might have been one of his punchlines or something i watched recently

At least their name might make sense now.

How many lakes are there in LA?

Does anyone care about Jazz music in Utah??

dude, the Jazz used to be located in New Orleans...back when they had Pistol Pete. and the lakers were in Mini...
heapssss of name changes over the years..
Toronto Huskies - now Raptors
Tri-City Black Hawks - became the Milwaukee Hawks, then the St. Louis Hawks...and now the Atlanta Hawks.

they should of left the name Jazz in New Orleans because it makes no sence in Utah.....im glad they left the Sonics name in Seattle

Back
Top Bottom