Official Sneakerheads Thread

Threats? I haven't made any threats....

You can see what sort of person I am from my abusive response? I am a person that is feed up with the crap that people like you spew out from your high horse.... Plenty of people have plenty of different methods in the card and shoe game, mine are all above board, help me and others out so there is nothing wrong with what I do... and 99% of people will agree with me........

You can ask anyone on here that knows me, and there is a heap, I am all above board and generally calm and collected and easy as pie to get along with.... It's just when people start sprouting off crap they don't know anything about I get my goat up...... Go be judgemental on re sellers, not a collector getting his shoes and helping others out where I can in the process......

After this I will chill out and probably not reply again...
100% with you on this one man

Brons and Gloves both sz 14 now, picking up my Bugs Bunnys before I leave melb too

Screen Shot 2014-01-10 at 12.03.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2014-01-09 at 11.46.46 PM.png

Come on guys, don't ruin a good thread. Take this to PM if you really feel the need.

Mods, could I please request that since this is a good thread that I enjoy, could you please possibly just delete the crap out of here rather than closing it? Thanks in advance.

Come on guys, don't ruin a good thread. Take this to PM if you really feel the need.

Mods, could I please request that since this is a good thread that I enjoy, could you please possibly just delete the crap out of here rather than closing it? Thanks in advance.
My apologize Dave and others

Being called names and judged here warranted a response. I will leave it at that

Terry You wouldn't of been subjected to name calling as you put it if you kept your nose out of it in the first place it's easy to see here you have and existing gripe with Ben through reading you unprofessional comments to him on here! No one in Perth will support your local business if you keep it up. Especially when all people are talking about ATM is how you are running you customers out of your shop and banning them from trade days! Show some professionalism And try and save some of the credibility you shop has left!

Terry You wouldn't of been subjected to name calling as you put it if you kept your nose out of it in the first place it's easy to see here you have and existing gripe with Ben through reading you unprofessional comments to him on here! No one in Perth will support your local business if you keep it up. Especially when all people are talking about ATM is how you are running you customers out of your shop and banning them from trade days! Show some professionalism And try and save some of the credibility you shop has left!

I don't agree with anyone selling boxes at a hobby run trade day, I've had similar problems before at ones I have organised. You have to remember that Terry's job is his business. Guys in Perth should get behind A1 rather than trying to be the next A1 and sell boxes/case breaks etc on the side. I would be pissed off and upset too if I was Terry. Now come on guys let's get back to the kick thread and enjoy those J's, LeBron's, Kobe's or whatever kicks you collect.

I am also with Terry and Brett.

Terry has put years of hard work and effort into his store not to mention what hes done for the trading card community in the past decade, and you talk about professionalism??? :confused:

How professional is brining boxes into yout local hobby store and trying to sell them to there local customers? Yeah thats a really good example of being professional dont you think?

Oh and this last point you made " Show some professionalism And try and save some of the credibility you shop has left" just made me laugh :lol:

Terry one word here mate "Jealousy".

How professional is picking a fight about a conversation that ended 5 days ago?

Bottom line, lets just get this thread back to sneakers and sneakers only as it should be.

Last edited:
I've cleaned up the rubbish from this thread.

Pretty simple - let's take the petty arguments elsewhere - it has nothing to do with this thread and generally makes you both look like twats. I don't know and don't particularly care to know, but this thread is about sneakers and will stay that way. Any probs report it to the mods :p

Todays impulse buy :lol: Half price and in my size from the Melbourne City FL

Penny V Invisibility Cloak

Now just waiting for my Bugs to be delivered in the next couple of hours...

Screen Shot 2014-01-12 at 4.55.19 PM.png

Great pick up!!! They are a lovely looking kick!!!
I've been thinking about picking them up for a while..
PM me the cost, might get you to pick me up a pair.. IN MY SIZE. FOR ME TO WEAR. :rolleyes:
(if you don't mind, throw some xtra $ your way for the hassle)

Back
Top Bottom