Official Sneakerheads Thread

Hey guys just wondering what a pair of lebron 8ps would be worth? I am keen on a pair in size 13

Just arrived :cool:
IMG_8102_zps115aa9d0.jpg

They look even better in person than the pics I saw!
Tried them on, they fit better than any other shoe I have ever owned!!!! I seem to half a wide foot and the 12.5 in these have plenty of space! Can't wait to try them out on Wednesday!

Nice shoes Adam!! I was really keen on them when I first saw them, but I've grown to love the BHM's more.

Let us know wheat you rate them to play in as they've been given a bit of a bashing in reviews from a couple of respected shoe sites.

Just arrived :cool:
IMG_8102_zps115aa9d0.jpg

They look even better in person than the pics I saw!
Tried them on, they fit better than any other shoe I have ever owned!!!! I seem to half a wide foot and the 12.5 in these have plenty of space! Can't wait to try them out on Wednesday!
Nice man i got the graffiti 4's from 2006, wish they would of kept the graffiti theme from the 4's on these, but they still look pretty cool

I'm a fiend for Bruin Zoom SB's. Bought another pair of the Black/Mint as I've smashed my first pair at work the past year :lol:

Haha yeah I love those Bruins. My pair are still holding up good. Hit me up next time you need any SB's man. I'll hook you up with "mates rates" :)

U gonna try get a pair of the tiffanys jaames

Nah man I'm not a big fan of them to be honest, even tough Diamond is probably my favourite clothing brand. Also Nike Australia didn't think it would be a good idea to release them here. I'd not pay the $400+ that they are going for now.

Back
Top Bottom