Official Sneakerheads Thread

gauging by some facebook posts - nike website crashed big time too
it sure did mate fu**ing nike au? pissed me off i had them in my cart then for some reason it kept loading i waited 1 hour until i just gave up, luckily i had some pre ordered from the states but i still wanted my second pair :(

Went into kickz and got another pair as well as some mcfarlanes for Matt (rodman91) will post a picture later

Screen shot 2013-12-29 at 3.56.21 PM.png

Same can be said for those that miss out on their size, so they buy another size to try and swap.. you're just taking the opportunity away from someone else.

BULLSH!T...... So basically because someone spent ages lining up, missed out on their size they should just move on?? Pigs Arse! I've done it before and will do it again....and again and again.... Re sellers I whole heartedly agree with you on, but If im lining up for 5 minutes or 12 hours Im walking away with a pait no matter what size in hope of eventually getting my size!

BULLSH!T...... So basically because someone spent ages lining up, missed out on their size they should just move on?? Pigs Arse! I've done it before and will do it again....and again and again.... Re sellers I whole heartedly agree with you on, but If im lining up for 5 minutes or 12 hours Im walking away with a pait no matter what size in hope of eventually getting my size!

Then you are part of the problem with the whole kicks game. You buy another size, yet (maybe) no-one will swap you for your preferred size.. so you RESELL... you're as bad as the rest of them.

Yes, you should just move on.. its obvious you didn't line up early enough.. now some other poor ba$tard has missed out on their size.. hopefully they won't be cut from the same ilk as you and follow suit buying something else that's not their size.. all of a sudden there's 20 pairs of shoes being RESOLD on gumtree and feebay, yet 20 people could have gotten their correct size at the flapping store on release day. :rolleyes:

EADC....

I've done it 5 or more times in the last year or 2, and the 2 or 3 I've struggled to swap for my size I've either kept em DS (1 Pair for the collection) or I've sold them at retail or even less on one occasion.......

So, instead of generalizing everyone into one group, how about you take your high moral wannbe a$$ and shut up before you go accusing people...

People like you are also part of the issue, targeting people and painting all of them with the same brush...

Been buying sneakers on and off for 15 years.... Will keep doing what I do to get my kicks and helping others out from all the re sellers and hypebeasts...... High Horse or fking what!!!!!!

Side note...... Lining up for kicks in Adelaide has only started in the last 18 months....... Ive done 12+ hour stints twice and missed out cos Footlocker treat anyone outside the eastern states like hobos and throw them scraps....

C'mon guys, this ain't bl****t (that other site). Calm she goes. Interesting conversation though.

Im with Ian if i was to line up and they didnt have my size i would buy another size in the hope to swap it or sell it to get a pair in my size

In saying that im over sneakers and if i buy anymore i will be pretty selective but im not going to line up.

Last edited:
EADC....

I've done it 5 or more times in the last year or 2, and the 2 or 3 I've struggled to swap for my size I've either kept em DS (1 Pair for the collection) or I've sold them at retail or even less on one occasion.......

So, instead of generalizing everyone into one group, how about you take your high moral wannbe a$$ and shut up before you go accusing people...

People like you are also part of the issue, targeting people and painting all of them with the same brush...

Been buying sneakers on and off for 15 years.... Will keep doing what I do to get my kicks and helping others out from all the re sellers and hypebeasts...... High Horse or fking what!!!!!!

Side note...... Lining up for kicks in Adelaide has only started in the last 18 months....... Ive done 12+ hour stints twice and missed out cos Footlocker treat anyone outside the eastern states like hobos and throw them scraps....

Well snuffed out like a rabbit, I can see by your abusive response what kind of person you are. You know it's a scumbag move to be buying others sizes when you miss out on your own, yet you fail to see an issue with everyone doing it.

Yeah, I'm totally part of the issue, by NOT lining up to buy someone elses shoe size and instead using my computer to purchase my size online!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Threats? I haven't made any threats....

You can see what sort of person I am from my abusive response? I am a person that is feed up with the crap that people like you spew out from your high horse.... Plenty of people have plenty of different methods in the card and shoe game, mine are all above board, help me and others out so there is nothing wrong with what I do... and 99% of people will agree with me........

You can ask anyone on here that knows me, and there is a heap, I am all above board and generally calm and collected and easy as pie to get along with.... It's just when people start sprouting off crap they don't know anything about I get my goat up...... Go be judgemental on re sellers, not a collector getting his shoes and helping others out where I can in the process......

After this I will chill out and probably not reply again...

Back
Top Bottom