Official Sneakerheads Thread

Not a huge sneakerhead myself but i prefer the older releases from the 90's, I'll buy the odd signed or game used shoe for the pool room and I have a pair of these Nike Air Force 2 Strong Retros for the new season.

8e1983d6ae0211e2a2ce22000a1fa411_7.jpg

just seeing if theres any interest in a pair of jordan XIVs? very good condition. just too small for me. size 9.5 US, no box...

my most recent purchase was the wolf grey /royal foams thought id share with you guys, my IG is joeveny if any sneaker heads wanna chek out sum kicks. remember the Toro 4's come out tomorrow good luck to the dudes who going to cop :) ill be trying too have good weekend guys

photo-41.JPG

I'm definitely not a 'sneaker head' but I just got my D Rose 3.5 today in metallic grey/red and they look and feel great!!

Played my first game on Wednesday since my ACL surgery, so celebrated with a new pair of shoes!

Dont you live in Adelaide mate?
May not for about 6 months live in port Lincoln , got moved by work

I'm definitely not a 'sneaker head' but I just got my D Rose 3.5 today in metallic grey/red and they look and feel great!!

Played my first game on Wednesday since my ACL surgery, so celebrated with a new pair of shoes!
Even you came back before d rose lol

Yeah I wear D Roses when I play too. LeBron's are too stiff and tight. But D Rose 's feel light and comfy with heaps of support.

Got these bad boys over a few years of collecting. Hope ya like ;)

Pairs of Jordan III, IV, V's, VI's, Bordeoux VII, XI's white/black & Breds, LBJ south Beaches, Corks, Dunkmans, BHM's

Damo

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom