Official Sneakerheads Thread

Picked up the Green Glows this morning, lined up at TTP at 7:15 and even though I'm a size 10.5 had to settle for the 2nd to last pr in the store left Size 11's.

Ian went to the city store and picked up a pair too

image.jpg

Green Glows now for the Weatherman Foams in 2 weeks.

Yup got my green glows!

Went to line up at same store Brett did
And quickly realized I'd be pushing sh!t up hill to get a pair.
Bolted to rundle mall store here in Adelaide and luckily enough there was all small footed people at the front of the line!! First time in 5 or so release I actually got my size 13, normally have to settle for a 12!!

May actually try for the Wheather man foams is work keeps up!! Would be my first pair of foams!!

Yup got my green glows!

Bolted to rundle mall store here in Adelaide and luckily enough there was all small footed people at the front of the line!! First time in 5 or so release I actually got my size 13, normally have to settle for a 12!!

May actually try for the Wheather man foams is work keeps up!! Would be my first pair of foams!!

Next time we'll hit it up man love the look of weatherman's and thermal foams coming out too

Yup got my green glows!

It crap when most people line up to resell them and are not sneaker heads.

Next time we'll hit it up man love the look of weatherman's and thermal foams coming out too

The Weathermans are ok, but the thermals are plain nasty.. Nike are milking the foamposites for all their worth and its de-valuing the product IMO. I've been a sneakerhead since about 93 and old enough to hassle the oldies out for ca$h for kicks.

The Jet Fighters are awesome as far as a limited release go, but I prefer the greens, royal blue/wolf greys and the silvers (red sole) also, but I don't mind the black-outs and white-outs also.
At the moment I've got the Jets, greens and royals and just last month got ripped off on eBay on a fake pair of Paranorman foams..!! :mad:

I've currently nailed my shoe collection down to 19 pairs from 40+ with a few more pairs I'm looking to sell. I might have to do up a bucket for those also! :crazy:

The Weathermans are ok, but the thermals are plain nasty.. Nike are milking the foamposites for all their worth and its de-valuing the product IMO. I've been a sneakerhead since about 93 and old enough to hassle the oldies out for ca$h for kicks.

The Jet Fighters are awesome as far as a limited release go, but I prefer the greens, royal blue/wolf greys and the silvers (red sole) also, but I don't mind the black-outs and white-outs also.
At the moment I've got the Jets, greens and royals and just last month got ripped off on eBay on a fake pair of Paranorman foams..!! :mad:

I've currently nailed my shoe collection down to 19 pairs from 40+ with a few more pairs I'm looking to sell. I might have to do up a bucket for those also! :crazy:
what size are you mate?

I am a size US11.
Though I do have some 10.5's & 11.5's to offload.
Sometimes I wish I was a human centipede to wear all these shoes, but then I saw the movie and I definately don't want to go that far! :blink:

Back
Top Bottom