Official Sneakerheads Thread

What size do you normally rock Verse? The 9's are a bit tighter so half a size up from your normal would be a good idea ;)
I usually wear a 10.5 which gives me about 5-10mm at the front to my toe. I've found some 10.5's and 11's but the 11's are like $50 more :(

What'd you pay for yours?

Quai 54 V's.....

JordanVsQuai54LR.jpg

NC 23's...UDA Auto......

MJ23AutoUDA1.jpg

They are the only photo's I have on my comp... Have a heap of other AJ's, always rock them, except my Flint 13's. I always plan to keep them DS but they end up getting rocked! Except the Auto 23s of course! :lol:

^^^ Man those Auto Jordans are sick

PS I see you collect Julius Hodge how many do you have?
I don't know exact numbers on my Hodge PC, but their is rarely a card that comes up that I need, have most of his low numbered stuff that has shown up on ebay or forums from the past 4 years.

Hey Ian, Bet you rock those 23's on a daily basis. ;)

Yea, Deff! They even have the normal 23 creasing across the toe box!! hahah NOT!

Those 23s get better each time I see them Ian. Straight up heat!!

Cheers mate. Was a present to myself out of an inheritance I got that mainly cleared my debt!

Did you buy them from an online store or personal sale?
Online, has 1000+ 100% positive feedback so hopefully its all good. Probably paid a bit more then normal but happy to get them when i want them instead of waiting till some cheapies come up.

Back
Top Bottom