Official Sneakerheads Thread

post a pic up when you get them in!!! id wanna wear em to but wouldnt because of the price!

Sent from the seller with some other pics to prove he had posted.

image1.jpg

I wouldn't call myself a sneaker head but I have a few pairs. All get worn to death haha
I try to keep some fresh but always break and have to rock them

Unless you are using some vintage heat as display pieces, i dont see a point in "collecting" and keeping them ds in your closet.....Unless you plan on reselling later for profit.

Unless you are using some vintage heat as display pieces, i dont see a point in "collecting" and keeping them ds in your closet.....Unless you plan on reselling later for profit.

The great thing about collecting anything is everyone has different thoughts on what they are going to go after. I personally like to watch a shoe evolve with a shoe being able to remind us of a particular game / event.

I do not buy with the pure intention of reselling later for a profit but I also don't wear my kicks... everyone has their own thing.

7c8f4a77.jpg

f2b00f96.jpg

I do not have a problem at all with people rocking their kicks, I am just showing that there are two sides to the stock / rock debate. The one thing that I do struggle with though is if I don't wear em and they eventually crumble will I regret not rocking them!

this thread inspired me..... SHOE CLEANING DAY!!!

i really dont clean mine enough, AF1s and the red Reeboks are the oldest and most banged up, they came up pretty well, all the others are only a few months old so there now looking fresh out the box again! :)

b562ac01.jpg

The great thing about collecting anything is everyone has different thoughts on what they are going to go after. I personally like to watch a shoe evolve with a shoe being able to remind us of a particular game / event.

I do not buy with the pure intention of reselling later for a profit but I also don't wear my kicks... everyone has their own thing.

7c8f4a77.jpg

f2b00f96.jpg

I do not have a problem at all with people rocking their kicks, I am just showing that there are two sides to the stock / rock debate. The one thing that I do struggle with though is if I don't wear em and they eventually crumble will I regret not rocking them!

love the shoes! i was thinking about it last night, if i was to ever collect shoes that i did not wear, i would love to get atleast one pair of each Lebron 1-9 and beyond. that would be nice, but i couldnt just store em id need to display em and i dont have that kinda room available

Nice Cheetahs

Thanks! the 2 kobe pairs are actually my wifes, but i love em and look after em like my own! i regret not buying a nice pair of Kobes while i was in america. there great shoes.

Nino - those are some beauties. I actually gave up collecting cards for the most part to focus on sneakers. I find it a lot more rewarding - going back and copping releases that I've missed. I have a pair of Jordan 5 Green Beans on the way, can't wait to get them in hand! :whistle:

Copped two pairs of the Retro 4 Military Blue's today as well, which I've also been looking forward to for a long time. Glad to see there are fellow sneaker heads here as well. I keep all of my Jordan's DS. The only ones I wear to ball in are the ones I pickup at the outlet malls for a fraction of the price.

Just going to ask, might sound stupid, but I'll post it anyway lol.

Do you guys wear your kicks to play ball in or wear them as going out shoes? I know people who wear Jordans as going out shoes.

Just going to ask, might sound stupid, but I'll post it anyway lol.

Do you guys wear your kicks to play ball in or wear them as going out shoes? I know people who wear Jordans as going out shoes.
Some are just everyday wear and others are for going out.

Some are just everyday wear and others are for going out.

What ones would you wear for everyday wear? just interested in how others wear there shoes.

im only 14 so i just have 1 pair (KD IV's) for basketball training every thursday and games on saturdays, so i get good wear out of them, but try to clean them whenever i can. i hate when im playing and someone steps on my foot, because i know that my shoe is gonna be dirty ahah

What ones would you wear for everyday wear? just interested in how others wear there shoes.

im only 14 so i just have 1 pair (KD IV's) for basketball training every thursday and games on saturdays, so i get good wear out of them, but try to clean them whenever i can. i hate when im playing and someone steps on my foot, because i know that my shoe is gonna be dirty ahah
I have 2 pairs of KD II's and a pair of Jordan Melo 5.5's that I wear on a day to day basis

Yeah they are real nice. I also like the Wheat All Star AZGs, Timberlands sneaker style :thumbsup:

I have a pair of VNDS Jordan bordeaux 7s and Varsity Red 6s size 10.5 for sale or trade.
Also i am looking for in size 10 - Yeezy 1s (Any CW), Lebron 8 Miami Nights, Jordan Lightning 4s

Back
Top Bottom