Official Sneakerheads Thread

Sweet pick up!
You need the South Beach 8s, They are the soooo comfy and the quality is on point.
The thing is though they are real neck breakers and you cant even go shopping without some randoms stopping you for questions on the shoes.
Alot of the time though its girls with swag so as much as i dont like it, Its bearable :p
Pink Laces FTW!

Thats the thing, im a pretty low key guy. I don't do flashy at all and have the swag of a hobo but for some reason these 9's are calling my name haha

Not a fan of any of his other year's just the 9's. Been thinking of putting together every CW of the 9's just for something to do

I'm also a big fan of the 9's. Picking up my first 9's on the weekend, have been thinking of putting a set together of all 9's.

Thats the thing, im a pretty low key guy. I don't do flashy at all and have the swag of a hobo but for some reason these 9's are calling my name haha

Not a fan of any of his other year's just the 9's. Been thinking of putting together every CW of the 9's just for something to do

That's what I have started:wanted to do with the AJ 13s and possibly 5s too. I have 3 colour ways of the 13s, as you've seen Nick but hopefully have at least two more before the years out! Want to try and land the bins around Xmas time too if I can get funds for them.

Yeah i thought about doing that with the 8s V2. The problem is there are too many weak CWs that i know i would never wear. I am definitely hunting the Miami Nights and Sprites.
I got the Galaxies and Jordan XI White/Red low in today. Stupid lows, I missed out on RD. I dont know why i bother trying to cop from Foot Locker.

That's what I have started:wanted to do with the AJ 13s and possibly 5s too. I have 3 colour ways of the 13s, as you've seen Nick but hopefully have at least two more before the years out! Want to try and land the bins around Xmas time too if I can get funds for them.

Nice i absolutely love 5s and 13s!
Also 3s,4s,8s and 11s :rofl:

Just picked these up from the seller. A win for Lebron and a win for me all in the same day :D

Most comfortable ball shoe i've ever worn, thoroughly impressed.

IMG_20120615_150627.jpg

Just picked these up from the seller. A win for Lebron and a win for me all in the same day :D

Most comfortable ball shoe i've ever worn, thoroughly impressed.

IMG_20120615_150627.jpg

Yeah they are really nice, Another Footlocker RD disaster story for me.

If you dont plan on wearing them did you want to sell me your pink laces?

Yeah they are really nice, Another Footlocker RD disaster story for me.

If you dont plan on wearing them did you want to sell me your pink laces?
What happened at FL?

Sorry mate i'll be keeping the laces with them either way.
I might have to rock them, i'll be fighting bitches off with a stick. They are fresh as fark :lol:

What happened at FL?

Sorry mate i'll be keeping the laces with them either way.
I might have to rock them, i'll be fighting bitches off with a stick. They are fresh as fark :lol:

I just always seem to be at the cut off point in lines. Stores say they have more than they do, sht like that.
No probs on the laces. Keep that stick handy.

Its almost worth spending the extra few buck buying online afterwards i reckon. I'd rage if i stood in line that long to come up with jack

Thats exactly how i feel. I usually just cop online because of it. Atleast in Melbourne they have more than 1 option.
It just gets ridiculous though on overhyped releases like the Yeezy 2, Impossible to get at retail and impossible for your average "sneakerhead" to be able to justify spending the 1 or 2k needed on a pair of shoes.

Thats exactly how i feel. I usually just cop online because of it. Atleast in Melbourne they have more than 1 option.
It just gets ridiculous though on overhyped releases like the Yeezy 2, Impossible to get at retail and impossible for your average "sneakerhead" to be able to justify spending the 1 or 2k needed on a pair of shoes.
Yeah i can see the need to get in line on releases like the Yeezy's etc. The best you can do is just buy whats left in a similar size then hope you can get a trade on them with someone afterwards.
Glad im not that hard a collector of kicks. :lol:

Yeezy 1s are heaps nicer and i am actively looking for a pair BUT all the hype over the 2s just rehypes the 1s so i continue to go yeezyless for now.
I have changed my collecting goals over the last year, Quality over quantity. It kind of sucks having so many that you dont get around to wearing them all.
I also spent time collecting OG Js, OG Air Max (98s and earlier) and other vintage nikes but then they start to crumble and you feel empty inside.

Back
Top Bottom