Official Patty Mills Thread

Re: Paddy Mills Season Progress Thread

looks like he may struggle to make the blazers now:

I rather see him get signed by a team that would play him anyway, hes a great talent and needs to be signed by someone. He had a solid Summer League campaign and deserves to be on an NBA team.

I agree. He needs to play, he's playing great internationally already. Seriously the kid is a 6th man in the league right now, and a quality one at that.

Great news for the kid considering a few games ago he wasnt getting on the court at all.

Basketball Australia : Patrick Mills to start in his first NBA game against Steve Nash

---------- Post added 08-12-2010 at 02:00 PM ----------

Great news for the kid considering a few games ago he wasnt getting on the court at all.

Basketball Australia : Patrick Mills to start in his first NBA game against Steve Nash

Update is that McMillan has changed his mind and Batum will be starting

I got one of Mill's rookie cards and it has someone who looks nothing like Mills on the front of the card. I always wondered if Panini tried to slip that one passed us or if it is an error.

Is Jawai still in the NBA?

So excited for the young fella, Im so excited it feels like im starting in the NBA. Good luck looks like he got 3 minutes in the first 0/1 and 2 assist 0 turnovers so safe and good start.

great start 5 mins to go in 2nd q he has 11mins 6 assists, 2 points, 3 boards, 1 TO.... pretty solid
oh and were stuck watching the pathetic wizards..... why..... oh because there playing at staples, makes me sick!

I got one of Mill's rookie cards and it has someone who looks nothing like Mills on the front of the card. I always wondered if Panini tried to slip that one passed us or if it is an error.

Is Jawai still in the NBA?

I think it was Juwon Howard who was on that error card, it was an error but I dont think it was ever corrected, so they are all with the wrong guy on it.

well in patty mills... good to see the young lad finally get some minutes in recent weeks.. and looking at his stats he seem to be doing a very good job, hope it continues.

watched today's game on league pass, and can say patty had a solid game, Nash schooled him a bit, but he was able to put together some good passes for rudy, including a great no look to end the first qtr, hopefully it gets in the nba tv top 10

He ended up with 9 Points, 3 rebounds, 7 Assists, 2 turnovers and 4 of 9 shooting. Very solid game and should be good enough to keep him as the back up over Armon Johnson.