Official NBL 2013/14 Season Thread

9 threes but also a lot of off balance shots and some drives with contact. Let's give it the credit it deserves.

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to take credit away from the man. Just pointing out a faked about how the Kings seem to play every week.

That is an incredible performance considering they only play 40 mins now. Is there highlights anywhere? Or is the game being replayed?

Let me guess, Sam Young was guarding him A LOT:) he's slack.

Goulding is amazing though, especially when he gets his tail up, very tough to stop.

Someone on twitter said there will be an "every shot made" highlight video on NBL site tomorrow.

Sam Young started out on him and played some good D but he still hit shots with a hand in his face and drove and finished over the bigger dudes.

Only slack 2 points I can remember is the very last 2 to get 50 where it was an open lane.....may have been a miscommunication on D but even still he had a pretty tough finish to get the 49th and 50th points. Amazing considering only 1 point from FT's (1/4 or whatever he was)

Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to take credit away from the man. Just pointing out a faked about how the Kings seem to play every week.

All good mate, both teams were actually pretty soft on D - especially guarding the 3

given his summer league play with Cleveland, I wonder if they are taking notice of his season over here

I hope so, Goulding has incredible confidence and self-belief and is one of the very few Aussies that can create his own shot. Now that he is becoming more consistent, who knows what could happen.

I reckon Wollongong might sneak into the finals too. They own the split on Sydney, who have 2 doubles to finish the season.

Wollongong vs Sydney in the final round could be a very important game to both teams!

Agree! Will probably have the same records (12-14) after next round (I'll say Syd will go 1-1 and Hawks win) so last round is Wol v Syd, Syd v Tsv, Per v Wol..... huge finish wow.

I'll say Syd loss/win and Hawks win/loss so both finish on 13-15 with Hawks having the split. That Wol v Syd game there is the crucial one - must watch!!!

Friday night. Wollongong Vs Sydney. Winner makes the finals. Loser goes home with nothing. Gonna be a great game!

Huge!!! Wollongong hitting form, Tiggs back, sanders and Young playing good for Kings but looks like we need to try and get Young into some foul trouble! Bench is where he is least effective lol

Agree! Will probably have the same records (12-14) after next round (I'll say Syd will go 1-1 and Hawks win) so last round is Wol v Syd, Syd v Tsv, Per v Wol..... huge finish wow.

I'll say Syd loss/win and Hawks win/loss so both finish on 13-15 with Hawks having the split. That Wol v Syd game there is the crucial one - must watch!!!

NBLladder17mar14.JPG

Syd @ Wol is Friday night, if Hawks win they are through to playoffs.

Never a more important game at the Hawks home court in recent years, yes losses in double OT sting but this is for the season, after they were written off, sitting on bottom of the ladder!! What a fight back. Now to seal it

Going to be a good Finals series. I was surprised Sydney didn't get 3rd let alone finish 5th with their squad.

So happy our Sixers are back where we belong. Still think Wollongong will be just making up numbers for Perth.

COME ON SIXERS!!!

Back
Top Bottom