Official NBA 2k14 Thread

Harsha_12

#Believeland #Kyrie
Real Name
H@rsh@
A preview of the release came out recently

lebron-james-2k14-cover.jpg

Thoughts?

EB Games. $599 for the xbox and the game is $120 i think. But the price of the game may change.

Not trying to rain on your parade, but did you research the xbox one and its "game restrictions" i myself have had the original xbox, xbox360 and then the slim.

After what Microsoft have said, with them "locking" or limiting the game to your console i think i may be going for the ps4.

Basically when you purchase and play a new xbox game on the xbox one it locks it to your console so no one else can use it, no ebay sales, no trading at eb games and possibly no lending to friends unless they have been on your friends list for 30days???

The ps4 has better ram and graphics and will be $50-100 cheaper, yeah you will have to pay for the psn but its peanuts, still cheaper than xbox live.

Food for thought. :D

Not trying to rain on your parade, but did you research the xbox one and its "game restrictions" i myself have had the original xbox, xbox360 and then the slim.

After what Microsoft have said, with them "locking" or limiting the game to your console i think i may be going for the ps4.

Basically when you purchase and play a new xbox game on the xbox one it locks it to your console so no one else can use it, no ebay sales, no trading at eb games and possibly no lending to friends unless they have been on your friends list for 30days???

The ps4 has better ram and graphics and will be $50-100 cheaper, yeah you will have to pay for the psn but its peanuts, still cheaper than xbox live.

Food for thought. :D

Yeah that doesn't really worry me too much. I'm a PC gamer so i have been putting up with that for years now. I've been an xbox fan since the first one. But i really don't think it's going to be as bad as people are saying.

Im praying they lift the restrictions before November, if not it may be a ps4 for me.

Your not the only one. I know so many people that are going back to playstation as years of playing xbox. I think we will still be seeing a heap of changes to the console even after the release.

I'm also going back to Playstation at the moment unless some things change before the releases of the two

The biggest thing about keeping me on Xbox is Xbox Live. PSN is so bad compared to Xbox Live. Hopefully Playstation can create a better online system.

what if that console craps itself.. is the games linked to your account or locked to the console.. screw buying every game again if the console breaks lol

Back
Top Bottom