Official NBA 2k14 Thread

The biggest thing about keeping me on Xbox is Xbox Live. PSN is so bad compared to Xbox Live. Hopefully Playstation can create a better online system.

Totally agree bro, as it stands xbl $hits on psn.

Edit: not trying to start fights, just my opinion as i have used both.

well now I don't know what to believe.. if its locked to the console.. it's gonna be bitch!

its not. its locked to your account. basically its gonna be like steam. once installed and linked to your xbl youll no longer need your disc to play and youll be able to play it on any x-box that youre signed in to.
the bigger issue for me is that theyre gonna be region locked.
but theyre saying that theyre working on you being able to 'lend' your original disc out a limited amount of times and a limited amount of days each time. not sure how thats gonna work tho...?
PS4 all the way!

whats the release date? love my player but need to make it more in depth, I mean I finished the season, and it pretty much went right to the next season, no draft info, no who do you want us to resign, pick up as a free agent.

They SOOOOOO need to bring back MyPlayer Crew Up mode for online! None of this blacktop shit.

I've penciled it in, ONLY because I got the itch back recently on 2K13....

Oh, and all the talks about locking games to your accounts, it's not true. M$ removed that.

They SOOOOOO need to bring back MyPlayer Crew Up mode for online! None of this blacktop s***.

I've penciled it in, ONLY because I got the itch back recently on 2K13....

Oh, and all the talks about locking games to your accounts, it's not true. M$ removed that.

just when you think your out, they pull you back in lol

Will they ever be able to develop a system whereby the online arena/marketplace is a single entity incorporating xbox 360, ps3 and pc or is this a pipedream?

I buy it on pc every year now, but would love to play in the ozcardtrader xbox 360 or ps3 league, but cannot because i can only connect with pc players!

They were entertaining, that's for sure Gaz!

Don't know if/when I'll part ways with my X360, if all games work, and are ported across to Xbone (Xbox One), I'll do it.

I havent seen a great deal on 2K14, but I'm certainly dreaming for a Crew Up mode. Blacktop was crap, and buggy.

They were entertaining, that's for sure Gaz!

Don't know if/when I'll part ways with my X360, if all games work, and are ported across to Xbone (Xbox One), I'll do it.

I havent seen a great deal on 2K14, but I'm certainly dreaming for a Crew Up mode. Blacktop was crap, and buggy.
Alright, well i would love the oz2k14 league to be up again, but i just cannot justify buying an xbox 360 again for one game! I will just watch the old games we had on youtube instead to relive the glory days of me propping up the bottom of the table :)

Alright, well i would love the oz2k14 league to be up again, but i just cannot justify buying an xbox 360 again for one game! I will just watch the old games we had on youtube instead to relive the glory days of me propping up the bottom of the table :)

ha ha ha, I actually saw those and tweeted them to Brando the other week. Funny stuff!

oz2kl still exists, we're dropping the domain shortly, and will have a new one up, which will be dedicated to just gaming in general, and not so much "2K" like in the past. The forums still exist, but they'll be moved from the homepage to a sub-page of the website, with a new homepage. Just bought the domains yesterday actually, so hoping to get things rolling soon!!

ha ha ha, I actually saw those and tweeted them to Brando the other week. Funny stuff!

oz2kl still exists, we're dropping the domain shortly, and will have a new one up, which will be dedicated to just gaming in general, and not so much "2K" like in the past. The forums still exist, but they'll be moved from the homepage to a sub-page of the website, with a new homepage. Just bought the domains yesterday actually, so hoping to get things rolling soon!!
Excellent news man. Do you have a link to the new site? Thanks again.

oi you too making remember the my player team ups... I can't even remember who was on my team, probably you woobie... when with JR I got the ball in dying seconds and shot a three on steve to win the game... I think thats still on a mixvid i did on youtube... man that was awesome... some times when I crewed up with Brando and we played random yanks and I would just dribble down the court and shoot a deep three... but call it first by saying "Or I could just do this" etc LOL

found it haha

Excellent news man. Do you have a link to the new site? Thanks again.

Still use (for now) www.oz2kl.com.au

I havent had the new domains "linked" yet (this week). Still yet to put together a home page for the new site too, but things will progress with it.

oi you too making remember the my player team ups... I can't even remember who was on my team, probably you woobie... when with JR I got the ball in dying seconds and shot a three on steve to win the game... I think thats still on a mixvid i did on youtube... man that was awesome... some times when I crewed up with Brando and we played random yanks and I would just dribble down the court and shoot a deep three... but call it first by saying "Or I could just do this" etc LOL

found it haha

LOL, classic days hey! Certainly were THE best days in 2K!

Back
Top Bottom