Official Albums Wantlist

1967Sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
1967sharks
Hey im after these Official Albums 2000 and 2001 Select, plus any Album from the 90s (except 1991 and 1994 Series 1).
1994 Dynamic Masters Album is high priority so i will trade up or pay top dollar for it. PM me if you can help. :v:

This is the list i need
1992 Regina
1993 Regina
1994 Dynamic Masters
1995 Winfield Cup Tribute
2000 Select
2001 Select

Yeah, he has no 90s albums and 2000 and 2001 are sold out everywhere.
But then again so is 2005 Tradition and 2006 Accolades.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Oh also, can anyone confirm either way if there was an official album for the 1996 Gold signature series? Cheers

Yeah, he has no 90s albums and 2000 and 2001 are sold out everywhere.
But then again so is 2005 Tradition and 2006 Accolades.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Oh also, can anyone confirm either way if there was an official album for the 1996 Gold signature series? Cheers

Foldee80...............FYI, I just bought a second 2006 Accolades album from Roberta at Select, if u need one drop them a line.

Hmm thats odd, i emailed Select before and they said only 2003 was in stock. Cardzone has sold out of the Accolade Album and i have seen them go for above average prices on Ebay. I already have one, so its not really that important. Good info though.
I might have to enquire again.

Hey im after these Official Albums 2000 and 2001 Select, plus any Album from the 90s (except 1991 and 1994 Series 1).
1994 Dynamic Masters Album is high priority so i will trade up or pay top dollar for it. PM me if you can help. :v:

Now correct me if I am wrong, but I seem to think that 1991 was the first year that albums were available..........I seem to recall doing some research on this quite a while ago and that was the general opinion............

There is a 2001 Impact album on ebay at the moment (with complete base set) and the starting bid is 89 dollars I think..............am seriously considering bidding on this......its the only 2001 album I have ever seen since I started collecting Rugby League cards 4 years ago.

I have a standing order in with Warren from footyfunaddicts who is always on the lookout for older albums for me..........

Yeah 1991 is the first official Album. It has fixed sleeves and the binder itself is a really slick design.I have it in as new condition. I have seen this album (without the set) go for $175, but just recently i watched one that was poorly listed go for $50. I was gonna bid, but the seller was rude to me so i thought nah stuff him :lol:
I recently sold my second 1991 Album,1992 and 1995 Tribute Albums. I regret it now though :rolleyes: Coz now im on the search again :v:

The 2001 Album and set listed is a fair price but i got too much to find to chase that right now. So hopefully you pick it up unchallenged :v:

Album 1 front.jpg

Yeah i always know the things im gonna regret selling. I list it anyways coz i can be a tad impulsive. The 91 Albums are awesome. Its the stupid Kangaroo cards from this set that tick me off. The set in that album is perfect except those Green Cards at the end. The slightest flaw is highlighted because of the colour and the fact that they are squared corners in a round corner set.

yeah i thought that was a bit ridiculous when i started collecting that set!

ohh i was in need of some quick money and sold about thirty sets, folders etc.

i was too sig redemptions off finishing the 2000 set and pretty close with 01 and 02.

some of those early 90's sets im regretting getting rid of.

I sold them as a huge lot so i made sweet FA on the lot, but ahh well its good to be collecting again.
nothing better than an even emptier wallet each week :)

yeah i thought that was a bit ridiculous when i started collecting that set!

ohh i was in need of some quick money and sold about thirty sets, folders etc.

i was too sig redemptions off finishing the 2000 set and pretty close with 01 and 02.

some of those early 90's sets im regretting getting rid of.

I sold them as a huge lot so i made sweet FA on the lot, but ahh well its good to be collecting again.
nothing better than an even emptier wallet each week :)

OHH NO :rolleyes: Now i fully understand why you miss your old collection :lol:
Yeah the need for quick money can be a killer :mad:

$1980 + $20 Postage (12 Boxes) would probably cover it. Im think Around mid July, but im not really sure. It would be nice if there was some info coz i wouldnt mind saving a few dollars now to get a case, but i dont really want to save then find out the checklist of cards is just overpriced junk. So i will probably wait to commit. Hopefully someone on this forum does a case share.

Yeah i wouldnt mind getting into a case share, but id be keen on more than just 1 or 2!
If the checklist looks decent i might see if graham can help me out... and i might take half a case and then yeah share around the rest.

Shotgun case card hahaha.

Im really hoping for some game worn cards or a sweet signature redemptions.

I picked up two of those 1991 folders from a card shop in the mid 90's for cheap but the only problem is that they had cut the front slip and removed the cover page.

So if anyone has a scan so I can re-print it it would be appreciated.

I also got some other red folders but they are smaller with four sleeves per page side by side. They also have the cover sheet removed. Those anyone know what set they are for?

Yeah i always know the things im gonna regret selling. I list it anyways coz i can be a tad impulsive. The 91 Albums are awesome. Its the stupid Kangaroo cards from this set that tick me off. The set in that album is perfect except those Green Cards at the end. The slightest flaw is highlighted because of the colour and the fact that they are squared corners in a round corner set.

Those Kangaroo cards look great when mint though. I bought a mint set off Ebay way back in the day for pretty cheap, all square corners, they look awesome.

Back
Top Bottom