Official 2018 NRL TLA Traders Thread (Sell Sheet Page 5)

Yes Fittler that's awesome Now who's the other to go with him ?

This will be my first year collecting NRL cards...which ones would be the best to start collecting

As an update, we have been sent the flyers for both Traders and NRL Xtreme Footy Stars 2018 and these are under embargo until 12am Wednesday.

I did ask if this time could be brought forward but 12am Wednesday it is.....

Im sure until this time if anyone has any questions I may be able to answer some of them.......
Was just on the phone with them Matt and apparently it is supposed to be 12am Thursday.

Is it possible to give the collectors a heads up who the auto,s are in the traders,so they start putting there money away now.

Last edited:
Was just on the phone with them Matt and apparently it is supposed to be 12am Thursday.

This is direct from the email:

This information can be sent out to all your customers at 12am on Wednesday the 24th of January.

To me this seems like midnight Wednesday 24th Jan to me?

This is direct from the email:

This information can be sent out to all your customers at 12am on Wednesday the 24th of January.

To me this seems like midnight Wednesday 24th Jan to me?

Since found out there was mix up and was supposed to be tomorrow but now definitely tonight.

Last edited:
Good thing is im in Perth this week so it will only be 9pm for me to get the sell sheets up ;)

Otherwise id be up at midnight doing it!
Haha well I’m in Townsville for the next few years ;) so I’ll be up also

Back
Top Bottom