Official 2018 NRL TLA Traders Thread (Sell Sheet Page 5)

You are probably right as it was shown to me out in full sunlight and I could hardly see it, I had forgotten about the Xtreme

And that's y he simply won't sign card, and not a fan of them at all

Haha talk about holding a grudge . You would think a lot of them would be proud to be asked ? What would it take to sign 200 cards ? All of 20 minutes ?? Without the fans these blokes would be on the tools , then they would know what hard work is lol. What would they get paid anyway?

Haha talk about holding a grudge . You would think a lot of them would be proud to be asked ? What would it take to sign 200 cards ? All of 20 minutes ?? Without the fans these blokes would be on the tools , then they would know what hard work is lol. What would they get paid anyway?

Based on what I have heard, anywhere from $20 - $50 a signature for Star/Legends/Immortals.

Sign 200 Legends cards could be anywhere from $4000 - $10,000 for half an hours work.

In fairness to Mal, the Dynamic issue was more than just signing cards. Mal was the face of the product, packets, boxes, promo cards and I think from memory in 94 he signed 2000 cards!

His contract with Dynamic was significant and he didn't get paid at all.

It would be nice if he did sign but can't see it happening.

In fairness to Mal, the Dynamic issue was more than just signing cards. Mal was the face of the product, packets, boxes, promo cards and I think from memory in 94 he signed 2000 cards!

His contract with Dynamic was significant and he didn't get paid at all.

It would be nice if he did sign but can't see it happening.
That's fair enough then . 2000 is a bit more and especially if they used his image for promo purposes I get why he would be filthy .

Based on what I have heard, anywhere from $20 - $50 a signature for Star/Legends/Immortals.

Sign 200 Legends cards could be anywhere from $4000 - $10,000 for half an hours work.
Not a bad earn for a Friday night while having a beer lol

I asked Michael from Diggaz trading cards and he told me

Traders is expected to go out the first week of March.

They will be releasing the Sales Flyers early this year, expect them to go public Australia Day Weekend.

I asked Michael from Diggaz trading cards and he told me

Traders is expected to go out the first week of March.

They will be releasing the Sales Flyers early this year, expect them to go public Australia Day Weekend.

Have spoken with Terry from TLA and this is correct. They wanted to put the flyers out earlier this year.

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom