Official 2018 NRL TLA Traders Thread (Sell Sheet Page 5)

Traders,Xtreme or Elite which one of these would be the most popular with collectors?

.....well at least until the first #36 card comes out anyway.......
yeah, going on last years comment.
I know how addictive it is, this is the 48th year now, a year or so go I would of said I would like to do 50 years.
But I am so peaved with the way things have been released and bullshited about, I have no passion for it anymore.
Up until 2017 I used to collect every single card available, unopened boxes or cases for every release, it is now impossible, mainly because you have master sets, 1/1 cards (5) of them.
So many different subset releases, the budget can only go so far.
Soon they will have a mojo 1 for each team.
The only way I can see a collector, team or master set collector having any chance of getting there cards is if they release a 1 of 1 card that entitles the collector to redeam the entire years cards or you pay a membership directly to ESP/TLA TO GET YOUR CARDS, a membership drive or similar.
ESP/TLA , remember where you saw this mentioned (my idea) not yours.

I personally really like the Traders sets and the Xtreme ones are getting better too.

Traders mainly for the cool commemorative cards such as Season To Remember and the puzzle charts as well as the sketch style cards.

I just hope this year's sets aren't Crichton-heavy, though seeing as Xtreme scores correlate directly with Fantasy averages there may be a few in the Xtreme.

I have heard that this years STR cards are 3 per team and form a puzzle on the back. Not sure if this is replacing the puzzle pieces set or something a bit different.
No don't replace the puzzle.

The Dragons finally have a player (McInnes Most Tackles) and they may away with it, that would be disappointing.

I was looking forward to something a bit different for the PC.

Cheers
Ross

Sounds like a plan I will need to cover over all those odd player from the other teams.....

I forgot they actually don't make an individual card for the player ranked No 1 they are only on the puzzle itself.

May be a moot point if they are doing away with them.............

So since we are now coming to the end of January, is there any information on when traders will drop or sell sheets??

Sales flyers coming out australia day weekend..

Cards sometime in march

As an update, we have been sent the flyers for both Traders and NRL Xtreme Footy Stars 2018 and these are under embargo until 12am Wednesday.

I did ask if this time could be brought forward but 12am Wednesday it is.....

Im sure until this time if anyone has any questions I may be able to answer some of them.......

Who might the legends cards be????

I believe one of then was mentioned above and was a great player for the Roosters and Penrith......but also for Australia (looks good in a Green and Gold jersey)

Back
Top Bottom