Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

If he DOES get it I'd be shocked. Curry is way more marketable, that'll sway some people with a vote for sure
For: Harden leads the NBA in a number of advanced metrics ORPM, WAR, EWA = first, RPM= second. He's had to lead his team without their second best player Dwight for a good chunk of the season and the team is depleted with injuries to key role players like Montejunas, Beverley and Jones. Not only that, the Rockets team are no where as talented as the Warriors on paper and yet they're right in the second/third spot in the West.
Against: He doesn't always show up in games, especially big ones against better teams and his off nights are extremely bad. Think 7-28 shooting and the like. One night he seems to be undoubtedly the MVP, the next, he vanishes. His team was also swept by the Warriors this season. He also isn't really as consistent in clutch situations this season and have caused or almost caused his teams a win with his turnovers or poor shooting. Curry is the best player on the best team in the NBA, which has historically also been a big factor for MVP voting and he's just been spectacular this season.

nice battle for 7 and 8 seed in East

East3apr.JPG

can Pelicans steal the 8th?

West3apr.JPG

Who will win the scoring title this season? Russ and Harden are separated by 0.1 differential. I reckon Russ would try to ball hog just to get the scoring title. He denied he was canvassing for a triple double when he asked a scorer if his tip counted as a rebound recently but I highly doubt it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom