Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

Hack a Smith worked out to perfection in a one point loss. Damn you Pop.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of the tactic, but it sounds like Pop wanted the pace slowed down and Harden with less touches.

Smith bricked a lot of free throws.

This was a big game for seedings, I think it showed why the Spurs want that 2nd spot, HOU cause SA trouble. Spurs don't want to have to play HOU, then MEM, then GS and then the Cavs (or whoever gets out of the East). That would be a pretty tough run to the Finals.

Fingers crossed MEM drop a game to the Clips tomorrow who I'm sure are more than happy to face a banged up POR in round 1.

I don't get why Kerr is playing Curry and Thompson in extended minutes still. For one, they've already secured best record in the NBA and home court advantage throughout and secondly, it's a long postseason, why do you want to risk injuring players on meaningless games?

I don't get why Kerr is playing Curry and Thompson in extended minutes still. For one, they've already secured best record in the NBA and home court advantage throughout and secondly, it's a long postseason, why do you want to risk injuring players on meaningless games?

I wonder if it's because they're only young and should be playing still????

There could be more risk in having an extended break before the intensity of the playoffs.

They'll prob sit Steph the next game.

It was a home game and you do owe it to your fans to play. They're not 38 years old.

Westbrook 54pts 9reb 8ast but crucial loss vs Pacers and also compounded by a tech that might mean a suspension for next game vs Blazers.
Pelicans win today vs Rockets and it could lock them into a playoff spot.

Harden 30 and counting after 3qtrs - battling for the scoring title which RW also will be unhappy about if suspended lol
Actually that's a good thing for Russ in his scoring title bid if he sits out. He's on 27.89 vs Harden's 27.49 ppg average and Harden would need to score 88 points in his final two games to win the scoring title if Russ sat out both games but if Russ has a stinker of a game scoring wise in his last two games, Harden wouldn't need to score as many points. Harden's likely going to lose the scoring title AND the MVP AND the Rockets aren't likely to get the 2nd spot in the West because of tie breakers even if they had identical records to the other teams. Uggh. Tough week.

37 at half finished with 42?:(
Think he sat out the fourth and most of the third..sensational stuff looking at the highlights. The Warriors team love to just keep feeding the hot hand and Klay was just shooting lights out. Forget about letting the shots coming in the flow of the offense or passing the ball for a better shot..just catch and let it fly.

Some interesting seeding boiling down to the last game now..Pelicans need to win over the Spurs or for OKC to lose to make the playoffs. If Pelicans win, it allows Houston or Clippers to move up to the 2nd seed (although Houston needs to win, Spurs and Clippers to lose to get it).

Back
Top Bottom