Official 2014-15 NBA Regular Season Thread

image.jpg

This is impressive - 17 Shots of which all were 3's lol

The closest scoring title race in NBA history in the making between Harden and Westbrook and I'm excited to see who comes away with it. Houston have the defending champs, who have just beaten the streaking Warriors, in upcoming back to back games. Is Harden going to rise to the occasion? To think that OKC have/had three legitimate MVP's and scoring Champs on their squad is amazing.

The closest scoring title race in NBA history in the making between Harden and Westbrook and I'm excited to see who comes away with it. Houston have the defending champs, who have just beaten the streaking Warriors, in upcoming back to back games. Is Harden going to rise to the occasion? To think that OKC have/had three legitimate MVP's and scoring Champs on their squad is amazing.

The Spurs have struggled to contain Dwight and Harden over the last 2 seasons, so this home and home is huge for standings and possible playoff seeding. Looking forward to seeing what will happen.

Pretty sure it was a closer one between KD and Melo a few years back. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Going to be a tight race for seeding in the West with about 5 games to go in the season. Memphis, Houston, Clips, and San Antonio all have 53 wins right now.

East is more exciting, check out Charlotte technically not out of contention for 8th spot!

East9apr.JPG
I dunno man..:whistle:all those Eastern teams are prime candidates for getting swept out of the first round so it doesn't make much difference who gets that last spot but the West on the other hand, loads to be won and lost in the last few games in terms of match ups and home court advantage.

I dunno man..:whistle:all those Eastern teams are prime candidates for getting swept out of the first round so it doesn't make much difference who gets that last spot but the West on the other hand, loads to be won and lost in the last few games in terms of match ups and home court advantage.

Yeah I'll give you that but it's just something to watch in the last few games - gotta make it interesting somehow! everyones just waiting for the playoffs to start already - either locked in a spot or totally tanked and out of it

Would you rather have Thunder in or Pelicans?

Would you rather have Thunder in or Pelicans?
They both don't stand a chance in a 7 game series against the Warriors but I'm ever so slightly more intrigued with the 'bad blood owed to trash talking" story line of the Pelicans than the prospect of seeing Russ average a triple double in losses. Imma go with Pelicans. Who would you want to see? You still set on Steph as MVP?

They both don't stand a chance in a 7 game series against the Warriors but I'm ever so slightly more intrigued with the 'bad blood owed to trash talking" story line of the Pelicans than the prospect of seeing Russ average a triple double in losses. Imma go with Pelicans. Who would you want to see? You still set on Steph as MVP?

Yeah same - Pelicans for me and I think Curry has it locked up no matter what Harden does in the last few games - people are HANGING to give it to Curry. Ideal image of a player to give a MVP to.

Yeah same - Pelicans for me and I think Curry has it locked up no matter what Harden does in the last few games - people are HANGING to give it to Curry. Ideal image of a player to give a MVP to.
I still think Harden has a chance to steal the MVP if he can finish with the Rockets in the number 2 spot. Either way, barring any major surprise, I'll be a happy chappy as I've got a bet on them both ways. :cool:

Curry 45pts on the way to new record for most 3's made in a season. Game over.
That was a pretty convincing performance for sure. I don't know..I gotta see how big time the Beard is in the next few games to nail that coffin close..

Back
Top Bottom